teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, i'm working on making a skit for my youtube/se7ensins Media (If it gets approved) It will definitely be going up on my channel though. I'm currently looking for some actors for it ill need about 5 or 6 main actors and 10 villagers. The plot of the first episode of the skit is we are making a quest up on our own and the queen has sent a couple of her knights to my house to inform me of an incident that she wants me to take care of, knowing that she disbanded my squad after we accidentally burned a house down in another village at a party after we slayed Molag Bal. This skit will be serious/comedy and will need a combination of comedy, action, and adventure.

If it goes up on 7s media, i would be the only one to get a media entry but all actors will be in the end credits and you still get to have a good time. This is mainly to get a cool little series going. If it doesn't go on the media page then it will still be on my channel for everyone to watch. The skit will be edited in a "Red vs. Blue" type of way and will have hours of dedication to it.

The following are the roles we need to be filled and will be updated as i see fit. If you are interested in this just send me a PM. Another note, this is mostly for fun/entertainment so if you are just going to argue or start fights or be a nuisance i will drop you from the squad. With that being said, I hope you all enjoy and this comes out to be a success.

This will not for sure be on the Se7ensins media/youtube. I will let the media team watch it and decide for themselves. It most likely will not go up here but there's a chance.

Roles:
Former Squad (3/6) [Main Roles]
Villagers (0/10) [Episode 1 only]
Dramatic Death Victim (0/3)
Queen (0/1)
King (0/1)
Random Stupid Guy (0/1)
Distant workers (0/12)
Food vendor (0/1)
I will add more as needed. Still coming up with the roles and dialogue.

Disclaimer
This skit/series is not fully planned or even set up. We have no idea if this will be uploaded or even finished soon, or at all. Any questions ask in the comments below.
No baby mammoths were harmed in the making of this video.

Top Bottom
Login
Register