• Thread starter Plastic Burger
  • Start date
  • Views 1,269
Plastic Burger

Plastic Burger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i modded my gamerscore a few days ago from 8000 to 39k ish. Then a day after i decided to add games with the game adder and now i have the 750+ games on my recent played list. Then i wanted to mod those games so i could have a bit more gamerscore but when i did everything i was supposed too the profile editor wouldnt open my profile. Yes i had just re gotten it from my harddrive but for some reason it wont open it i just get an error message. I dont know why and ive tried atleast 10 times.

Ok so i now have le fluffie and horizon but horizon gets the same error as profile editor they both say

"Unhandled exeption has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quite the application will close immediatly."

Invalid Data Start!.

But le fluffie will open it but when i go to my achievements section nothing appears. Sorry im not very good with this stuff so if im doing some stupid error try to be nice :tongue:

Plastic Burger

Plastic Burger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
walkthrough said:
Do you have the newest version of profile editor because I know the old ones can not hold all those games.

Well i got it off the newest tutorial i got version 2 right now is that the most current?

Plastic Burger

Plastic Burger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
walkthrough said:
The newest is 2.5 I believe.. I am not positive search around for it.

Ok ill go download now and message u back if it works :smile:

OK umm i cant seem to find a link any where any chance u can find one and give to me?:biggrin:

walkthrough said:
The newest is 2.5 I believe.. I am not positive search around for it on google.
i looked around cant seem to find anywhere do you perchance have a link?

OK so i found the new one but when i open my profile it shows a few games that i have no clue what are and shows i have no gamerscore out of 7385 and it should be like 39000 out of 567000 ....soo i got no clue any more :S

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I try to open my profile with this, it just sits there loading and never opens. Why is this? Could it be the size of my profile or what?

Top Bottom
Login
Register