• Thread starter philly19124
  • Start date
  • Views 1,041
philly19124

philly19124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm jtaging my xbox using lpt. Everything is going good. I got 2 identical dumps in 3 tries. I also wrote xell successfully. But after I wrote xell.bin I got e79 error. I then flashed it with my original nand1.bin and everything booted up normally. I tried xell.bin again and e79 still. I think my diodes look fine but before I resolder them I wanted to know if I could try anything else to solve the issue.

http://i.imgur.com/WrISldP.jpg

(The diodes aren't touching)

WrISldP.jpg

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Experienced Veteran Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm jtaging my xbox using lpt. Everything is going good. I got 2 identical dumps in 3 tries. I also wrote xell successfully. But after I wrote xell.bin I got e79 error. I then flashed it with my original nand1.bin and everything booted up normally. I tried xell.bin again and e79 still. I think my diodes look fine but before I resolder them I wanted to know if I could try anything else to solve the issue.

http://i.imgur.com/WrISldP.jpg

(The diodes aren't touching)

WrISldP.jpg

Didnt you buy it for $10? What dash is it on?

deltaN9NE420

deltaN9NE420

the anti-grammer nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
xenon's are bound to fail... repeatedly... best option would be to get a jasper and R-jtag kit or wait for the new chip to drop.

philly19124

philly19124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
J1f3 and f4 have solder touching the two points. Clean it up.
I used "xenon_1921_hack-20090911.bin" from auto xbins. I have a xenon motherboard 6717. Is this the correct file to use? Is there another one I can use? Is there another way to get the cpu key? Thanks again.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not to flash, use it to create the file, then take that file and flash with nand pro.

philly19124

philly19124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xenon's are bound to fail... repeatedly... best option would be to get a jasper and R-jtag kit or wait for the new chip to drop.
So I take it that worked?
No just got done flashing to original nand and then I flashed to new xenon.bin but I still got e79. I'm probably gonna try the 3 330 watt resistors. Do u have any
Other solutions? 
So I take it that worked?
I did "create xell-reloaded" should I try "write xell reloaded". Would that write it onto my nand?

Top Bottom
Login
Register