Solved Error while jtaging

• Thread starter philly19124
  • Start date
  • Views 878
philly19124

philly19124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm jtaging my xbox using lpt. Everything is going good. I got 2 identical dumps in 3 tries. I also wrote xell successfully. But after I wrote xell.bin I got e79 error. I then flashed it with my original nand1.bin and everything booted up normally. I tried xell.bin again and e79 still. I think my diodes look fine but before I resolder them I wanted to know if I could try anything else to solve the issue.

http://i.imgur.com/WrISldP.jpg

(The diodes aren't touching)

WrISldP.jpg

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
In your nand dump, do you have any bad blocks within the first 50?

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Reaction score
I'm jtaging my xbox using lpt. Everything is going good. I got 2 identical dumps in 3 tries. I also wrote xell successfully. But after I wrote xell.bin I got e79 error. I then flashed it with my original nand1.bin and everything booted up normally. I tried xell.bin again and e79 still. I think my diodes look fine but before I resolder them I wanted to know if I could try anything else to solve the issue.

http://i.imgur.com/WrISldP.jpg

(The diodes aren't touching)

WrISldP.jpg

Didnt you buy it for $10? What dash is it on?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Looks bridged at the top.

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Xenon's can get this error try the Old first Xenon wiring with 3 330 ohm Resistors.

deltaN9NE420

deltaN9NE420

the anti-grammer nazi
Reaction score
xenon's are bound to fail... repeatedly... best option would be to get a jasper and R-jtag kit or wait for the new chip to drop.

philly19124

philly19124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J1f3 and f4 have solder touching the two points. Clean it up.
I used "xenon_1921_hack-20090911.bin" from auto xbins. I have a xenon motherboard 6717. Is this the correct file to use? Is there another one I can use? Is there another way to get the cpu key? Thanks again.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Load your nand in jrunner, hit jtag, and create xell, then flash that and try

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Not to flash, use it to create the file, then take that file and flash with nand pro.

philly19124

philly19124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
xenon's are bound to fail... repeatedly... best option would be to get a jasper and R-jtag kit or wait for the new chip to drop.
So I take it that worked?
No just got done flashing to original nand and then I flashed to new xenon.bin but I still got e79. I'm probably gonna try the 3 330 watt resistors. Do u have any
Other solutions? 
So I take it that worked?
I did "create xell-reloaded" should I try "write xell reloaded". Would that write it onto my nand?

Top Bottom