• Start date
  • Views 709
Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I own the game Call of Duty World at War. I did the hotswapping method to rip it, and made the raw dump using wxripper. This was the results.

http://emob693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/AdrenalineRush2009/photo-1.jpg

Then I went into agbx and stealth checked it. It came up with a few errors. One saying "some files are missing!" and the other shown below. How can I fix this?

http://emob693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/AdrenalineRush2009/photo.jpg

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Was the dvd you used to hotswap more than 8GB????
I would just re-rip.
Seeing as it only takes like 10 minutes.

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
The DVD I used was 7.5GB ... it was the biggest I could find. I'm pretty much positive that it's less than 7.5 (the game).

When I get home I'll try to re-rip I guess.

Still errors. I don't get this.

I put FINDING NEMO (yes, NEMO, lolol)into my drive. It's 7.6GB. I go into wxripper and click stop drive. I then use the eject hole and press it with a paper clip, swap the discsand put CoD:WaW in. I then click start drive, and then Find Magic Number. Works fine. Then when I go to create the raw dump, I get errors. A few of the numbers stop at either 1024 or 3072 because of an "I/O" error.

Help!

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, when you say I then use the eject hole and press it with a paper clip.....
You arent pushing the actual eject button are you???
And have you ripped before with no problems????

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
asd843 said:
Okay, when you say I then use the eject hole and press it with a paper clip.....
You arent pushing the actual eject button are you???
And have you ripped before with no problems????

No, I'm not pressing the eject button.

And as I speak, I'm ripping Gears of War with no problems.

Also, I have a question. I put GoW into agbx,and it came up with

"All Stealth CRCs match <error occured when checking Game CRC>
"Stealth was verified, but game data wasn't."

Is that fine?

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Since gears is working that leads me to belive that maybe world at war is scratched or something stupid like that........

And about the ABGX360 problem, im not really sure but if you are running iXtreme 1.6 then a non steath patched game wont load so just give it a try you might end up with a good copy or you might end up with a coaster :wink:

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
asd843 said:
Since gears is working that leads me to belive that maybe world at war is scratched or something stupid like that........

And about the ABGX360 problem, im not really sure but if you are running iXtreme 1.6 then a non steath patched game wont load so just give it a try you might end up with a good copy or you might end up with a coaster :wink:

haha, thanks. So in 1.6...if it's not properly stealth patched, it just won't load? So I won't get banned for an unstealthed game? (I realize I could still get banned, but you get what I mean).

After ripping GoW, CoD:WaW is almost done ripping and no errors...YET. Keeping my fingers crossed.

--

Ok, CoD:WaW ripped no problem. When I put it into abgx, SS DMI and PFI are blank, stealth check fails. Then it automatically fixes it all.

But at the top, it says

Warning: This ISO is short 225642368 bytes! Part of the game data is missing! <should have been at least 7572881408 bytes>

Is this normal? It happened with both rips. (GoW and CoD:WaW)

--

Anyone? Any solutions to the "iso is short" problem?

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Electricityy said:
haha, thanks. So in 1.6...if it's not properly stealth patched, it just won't load? So I won't get banned for an unstealthed game? (I realize I could still get banned, but you get what I mean).

After ripping GoW, CoD:WaW is almost done ripping and no errors...YET. Keeping my fingers crossed.

--

Ok, CoD:WaW ripped no problem. When I put it into abgx, SS DMI and PFI are blank, stealth check fails. Then it automatically fixes it all.

But at the top, it says

Warning: This ISO is short 225642368 bytes! Part of the game data is missing! <should have been at least 7572881408 bytes>

Is this normal? It happened with both rips. (GoW and CoD:WaW)

--

Anyone? Any solutions to the "iso is short" problem?

Sorry i cant really help you lol, but you might want to double check on the 1.6 thing because thats just what i have read (just trying to make sure you stay safe :biggrin:)

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, haha. I fixed the missing game data thing. I found the DVD "Cars" which is 7.9GB. Perfecto!

Everything going well now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register