What's new

Discussion Error Message Black Ops [ Help ]

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I put my copy of Black Ops in and start it up before the loading screen comes up I get this little black error box thats says Call of Duty: Black Ops Severs are unavaible right now please check back later and then it gives me the site to go and to check. Even when I click multiplayer I get the same message and even with zombies. Does anyone have any clue with what this might mean? Just reply back as soon as possible so you guys can help me out thanks.

homieb1030

homieb1030

F*ck logic!
Seasoned Veteran Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I put my copy of Black Ops in and start it up before the loading screen comes up I get this little black error box thats says Call of Duty: Black Ops Severs are unavaible right now please check back later and then it gives me the site to go and to check. Even when I click multiplayer I get the same message and even with zombies. Does anyone have any clue with what this might mean? Just reply back as soon as possible so you guys can help me out thanks.
banned or servers are messed up for certain people

.Paradox

.Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
banned or servers are messed up for certain people

Not banned yet, it mean his account is being looked into and they will ultimately decide whether or not to ban him or just suspend him.

Or it is the actual servers.

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
have you considered
Black Ops Severs are unavaible right now
i have herd from people they have been down all day, but others say they are fine.

Y

YGz Empire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats the exact same thing that is happening to me. I think this all means is that your account is on a list that has to be reviewed and they then decide your punishment. I have had this error code since saturday so it can a couple days or even a week before you know how long you are banned. So dont even bother to put your disk in if you wanna play online. Cause your gonna be waiting a long time. F*ck You Treyarch :angry:

Top Bottom
Login
Register