error: master server timeout

• Thread starter Flashy101
  • Start date
  • Views 341
Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i been getting that error on a new game i just got called shattered skies . i have tried so many things so im no longer sure why its not working . if anyone has any idea on how to fix this issue please help me out . the dev team for the game are not talking or helping with anything so yeah :/

here is the list of everything i tried so far

i tried restarting my router , restarting pc , uninstalling the game and reinstalling it . i tried to making the game excluded on my pc from the firewall , i tried turning off all my anti virus and malware bytes and firewalls and still didnt help still getting the same error

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sounds like a actual error on the game nothing to do with you. I would just keep contacting them preferably through live chat then see what they say. Or ask on the support forums.

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a actual error on the game nothing to do with you. I would just keep contacting them preferably through live chat then see what they say. Or ask on the support forums.
it seems to be working fine for everyone els . i seen one other person that hade the same issue as me but no one helped him out . same thing when i asked for help .

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Try to use VPN as a temporary fix. The problem is definitely on the game, its not your fault. I did some research on the game and it seems like it just launched out of beta so this is merely a bug that will probaly be fixed when it is released.

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try to use VPN as a temporary fix. The problem is definitely on the game, its not your fault. I did some research on the game and it seems like it just launched out of beta so this is merely a bug that will probaly be fixed when it is released.
tried it not working i even port forwarded all the ports that the game uses still same error . but why does it seem like im the only one affected by it ? . almost no one at all has this exact issue ..... this game is so weird

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
tried it not working i even port forwarded all the ports that the game uses still same error . but why does it seem like im the only one affected by it ? . almost no one at all has this exact issue ..... this game is so weird
Actually, a lot of other people have the same problem. Use Google and forums will pop up wiht many other people having the issue.