What's new

Solved Error installing xbox neighborhood.

• Thread starter gw_dangles
  • Start date
  • Views 837
gw_dangles

gw_dangles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried to install xbox neighborhood on my rgh and i get an error message when trying to open it.
"this installer appears to be corrupt. this may mean that the install media is damaged or defective or that the download was unsuccessful. please restart Windows and try setup with no applications running. if problems persist, contact xbox developer support at [email protected]. Error code: S1002". i have restarted my computer and tried installing with no applications running, but it still didnt work.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i downloaded it and installed it, then tried to install neighborhood, but got the same error. am i supposed to do something to get it to work? i dont know how it works
it could just be the download is corrupted, look on ThePirateBay for a torrent of it and see if that works

gw_dangles

gw_dangles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it could just be the download is corrupted, look on ThePirateBay for a torrent of it and see if that works
when i search "xbox neighborhood" in pirate bay there is one result and comments are sayin it doesnt work and is old. is there something better to search to find it?

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
when i search "xbox neighborhood" in pirate bay there is one result and comments are sayin it doesnt work and is old. is there something better to search to find it?
otherwise try some other links from xboxiso and see if they work, because then your error is a PC one instead of a download one

Top Bottom
Login
Register