• Start date
  • Views 11,650
T

ThePope43

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright since the internet sucks hairy ****, I will come here for help lol. I just xclamped(thanks scar) and penny tricked(thanks forrest) this xbox and I currently had it up and running just fine :smile: and it also had the NXE on it when i started it up. Ok good right? So then I turn it off, plug in my harddrive, and my ethernet cord, and im going to see if the network and hdd work on it too. Then a screen comes up and says it has to make an update, so I say, ok..right? So then it finishes, and reboots itself for me. Now all I see every time is the error E80.

I've already tried holding the sync button and I've tried removing the harhddrive, network cable, etc. Does anyone know wtf this is?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
By holding the sync button you mean this? I think E80 is just a update failure. Because i googled it and all of the reports of it happened after the person tried to update.

Clear Any Failed system updates that cause the console to error.
  1. With the console off, press and hold the sync up button (the small white one)
  2. While holding the sync button press the power button to turn on the console
  3. Continue to hold the sync button until the Console has booted up completely.
  4. During the boot process the console should clear any failed updates, allowing you to use it normally.

Top Bottom
Login
Register