What's new

Unsolved Error E102 and E101 after upgrading to 1TB drive

H

hymnie194

Reaction score
Hey

So recently I wanted to upgrade the 500GB of my internal Xbox drive and I created the partitions at the new 1TB drive and copied all data over with the xbox one hdd master.
After installing the new drive it says Error E102 and then I tried to reset the data or use the osu file on a usb stick, but it gave me the Error 101 then.

I don't know what to do more now

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Hey

So recently I wanted to upgrade the 500GB of my internal Xbox drive and I created the partitions at the new 1TB drive and copied all data over with the xbox one hdd master.
After installing the new drive it says Error E102 and then I tried to reset the data or use the osu file on a usb stick, but it gave me the Error 101 then.

I don't know what to do more now
You Wanna Have Everything Transfer Or You Don’t Care On Having A Blank Hard Drive?

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Yeah I did,
I tried Osu1 and 2 from Xbox.com
Has To Be Osu1

On System Update Folder Transfer All Files You Get From The Osu1 In Folder A / B If There Isn’t One Make One.

Just Don’t Transfer Update.Xsfv Think That’s What File Name It Is. That File Goes On The Root Of System Update Hard Drive Portion Where A / B Folder Is Located

H

hymnie194

Reaction score
Has To Be Osu1

On System Update Folder Transfer All Files You Get From The Osu1 In Folder A / B If There Isn’t One Make One.

Just Don’t Transfer Update.Xsfv Think That’s What File Name It Is. That File Goes On The Root Of System Update Hard Drive Portion Where A / B Folder Is Located
not working for me :/

Top Bottom