What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Error E102 and E101 after upgrading to 1TB drive

H

hymnie194

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey

So recently I wanted to upgrade the 500GB of my internal Xbox drive and I created the partitions at the new 1TB drive and copied all data over with the xbox one hdd master.
After installing the new drive it says Error E102 and then I tried to reset the data or use the osu file on a usb stick, but it gave me the Error 101 then.

I don't know what to do more now

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey

So recently I wanted to upgrade the 500GB of my internal Xbox drive and I created the partitions at the new 1TB drive and copied all data over with the xbox one hdd master.
After installing the new drive it says Error E102 and then I tried to reset the data or use the osu file on a usb stick, but it gave me the Error 101 then.

I don't know what to do more now
You Wanna Have Everything Transfer Or You Don’t Care On Having A Blank Hard Drive?

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I did,
I tried Osu1 and 2 from Xbox.com
Has To Be Osu1

On System Update Folder Transfer All Files You Get From The Osu1 In Folder A / B If There Isn’t One Make One.

Just Don’t Transfer Update.Xsfv Think That’s What File Name It Is. That File Goes On The Root Of System Update Hard Drive Portion Where A / B Folder Is Located

H

hymnie194

Reaction score
Sin$
Has To Be Osu1

On System Update Folder Transfer All Files You Get From The Osu1 In Folder A / B If There Isn’t One Make One.

Just Don’t Transfer Update.Xsfv Think That’s What File Name It Is. That File Goes On The Root Of System Update Hard Drive Portion Where A / B Folder Is Located
not working for me :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register