Solved Error CE-34878-0

• Thread starter Sweet Tea
  • Start date
  • Views 681
S

Sweet Tea

Tea w/ Lemon
Reaction score
Everytime I start the game I see the spinning Black Ops 4 logo and beta in the top right then it stays black screen with everything else disappearing. After about 30 seconds it crashes and gives me the error CE-34878-0. Anybody know how to fix this error? I have tried everything it feels like at this point. I have reinstalled the beta, initialized my ps4 (once with a backup, once clean install), tried a different account with a different key, and still no luck, tried changing audio settings since the audio cuts in and out when opening and still no luck.

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
I would personally check Google and see if anybody else is having the same issue. Now secondly, it may be a network problem or a server problem.

S

Sweet Tea

Tea w/ Lemon
Reaction score
I would personally check Google and see if anybody else is having the same issue. Now secondly, it may be a network problem or a server problem.
I've checked google every few hours to see if anybody has found a fix but no luck. That is true it may be a network issue actually. Maybe I'll try a temporary DMZ on my ps4 and mess around with ports and things. Unfortunately I just uninstalled the game and am reinstalling it differently just to eliminate all possibilities at this point

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
I believe I had a similar issue with WWII Beta. So it could be strictly server-based or Internet, I haven’t played it today so I could not tell you

S

Sweet Tea

Tea w/ Lemon
Reaction score
I believe I had a similar issue with WWII Beta. So it could be strictly server-based or Internet, I haven’t played it today so I could not tell you
It has been happening since yesterday afternoon so it can't be a server issue. I'm also gonna try another router that is not DD-WRT based. Maybe they are conflicting. Will keep posted but thanks for the suggestions

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
It has been happening since yesterday afternoon so it can't be a server issue. I'm also gonna try another router that is not DD-WRT based. Maybe they are conflicting. Will keep posted but thanks for the suggestions
No problem keep me updated. :thumbsup:

S

Sweet Tea

Tea w/ Lemon
Reaction score
No problem keep me updated. :thumbsup:
Ok so i think it is a network issue. Whenever i start the game and it gets to the point it freezes, the internet on my pc dies for about 5 seconds. Very strange......

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
Do you have a bridged connection?

S

Sweet Tea

Tea w/ Lemon
Reaction score
An ethernet cable from your PC to PlayStation 4. Have you got anything to work yet?
No it is connected to the router along with my pc. I have not figured anything out yet. I tried to swap my modem to the ISP's and it didnt work. I even tried an older router just to be sure and it did not work either.

S

Sweet Tea

Tea w/ Lemon
Reaction score
Quick update: I contacted Activision Support today and they went through many different steps to try and help. The guy said he was talking to his higher up teams in support. They could not figure out so the dude in chat said he would forward the situation up to people and they will keep me posted with updates on the situation. To anybody else who may have this problem I will post updates/a solution if I find one.

Top Bottom