L

Laxxmiddie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

S

Sideways AD

Getting There
Reaction score
I don't understand the challenge. o.o Looks like normal zombies.

L

Laxxmiddie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah well im sorry we didnt explain, we can only use guns that are on the walls, and must make it to round 15, 20, or 30! Sorry :smile:

S

Sideways AD

Getting There
Reaction score
Yeah well im sorry we didnt explain, we can only use guns that are on the walls, and must make it to round 15, 20, or 30! Sorry :smile:
Next time, reply to me so I know you're talking to me.
OT: That challenge is pretty easy. Try the 6 Pack Challenge on Ascension. The rules are: You can open up to the power, but you must stay within those rooms. You can't open anywhere else up. The goal is to get all 6 perks from the monkeys. Excluding Jugg and Quick Revive since they're at those beginning rooms.

L

Laxxmiddie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time, reply to me so I know you're talking to me.
OT: That challenge is pretty easy. Try the 6 Pack Challenge on Ascension. The rules are: You can open up to the power, but you must stay within those rooms. You can't open anywhere else up. The goal is to get all 6 perks from the monkeys. Excluding Jugg and Quick Revive since they're at those beginning rooms.

Hehe :] still new to this website so sorry! I will try that when I get black ops :smile: (Thanks btw for the comment) :biggrin:

M

Toxic Rain

FGE
Reaction score
You might want to edit title very misleading

Top Bottom