What's new

Patched EPIC NEW GLITCH COD WW2 : INSTANT PRESTIGE 10 GLITCH ZOMBIES - 10 PRESTIGE IN 5 MIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jugger Nog HD

Reaction score

Tutorial :

0:21 1) For this glitch you need a level 45 account ready to prestige and 2 controllers
0:31 2) You need to start the game with the level 45 account , go into the zombies menu and connect a second controller (any account you wanna prestige glitch on)
0:42 3) With the controller 1 go into prestige and click once on it ( do not validate ) , when the prestige warning message pops up press PS and join any friend who is in a Zombie lobby
0:55 4) Once you're in your friend's lobby as you can see there is still this stuck warning prestige message on the screen press L1 with the controller 1
1:06 5) Now use the controller 2 to go in prestige and you'll be able to prestige the second account juste like that

Founder : Jugger-Nog HD

I

iiFuZiionZx

Reaction score
I'm on ps4 and I wanna make a dummy account so I can do it

X

xzDank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tested this with multiplayer

J

jackh692

Reaction score
Has anyone tested this with multiplayer
You can’t prestige in dossier you have to go see the general so I don’t think it would work the same way

A

Adolfin

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Anyone asking to do this glitch will be infracted. We don't allow the sharing of accounts on Se7enSins to protect members from getting their accounts stolen.

This is your only warning.

B

Banzah_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does not work, Xbox One :frown:

A

aBlindShooter

Reaction score
Not working for me(PS4)

N

NothingGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for finding this Jugger Nog. I tried this when you first posted it and went from 1st prestige to 9th in a blink of an eye. Hard to believe this post got no traction, must have been since it coincided with the Zombie loot box bug

Thanks again!

U

uSys

Reaction score
Thanks for finding this Jugger Nog. I tried this when you first posted it and went from 1st prestige to 9th in a blink of an eye. Hard to believe this post got no traction, must have been since it coincided with the Zombie loot box bug

Thanks again!
What’s your gt

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Closing this thread as multiple people including OP have said it is patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom