• Thread starter N3wMon3y
  • Start date
  • Views 1,703
I

Infamous JC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's funny how mad people get for people glitching their ranks. They should be mad at Epic for not fixing this glitch, I mean it's so damn easy anyone can do it, not to mention they have had 3 updates where they could have fixed this glitch but decided not to. Besides people are missing the big picture here, there are far more problems like glitches and bridging (yes I'm against that) that need to fixed besides some stupid rank glitch.

N

N3wMon3y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Infamous JC said:
It's funny how mad people get for people glitching their ranks. They should be mad at Epic for not fixing this glitch, I mean it's so damn easy anyone can do it, not to mention they have had 3 updates where they could have fixed this glitch but decided not to. Besides people are missing the big picture here, there are far more problems like glitches and bridging (yes I'm against that) that need to fixed besides some stupid rank glitch.

Exactly

R

RiPPLE EffecT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone on the Epic forums is a little *****. They think there are no problems with their games because they a blind ****tards. Whenever I go to the gears forums it makes me cringe at how stupid they are.

D

DC10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't say anything even remotely negative about that game on those forums without being hounded by fanboys and then banned by the mods. And I'm not even talking about bashing the game in a non constructive manner. Just saying you think a certain aspect is broken or badly coded will get you banned. I've been banned about 4 times now. The 4th time was an IP ban :w00t:.
A lot of the their forum members seem to be made up of little kids (genuinely). They believe pretty much anything they are told and refuse to see ANY flaws with the game.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I say we need to get some media coverage about this. Imagine how happy people would be if they found out how epic won't let people have free speech on their forums, they won't let anyone give them constructive criticism, or even tell them anything about a glitch. Be funny to see the look on Cliff's face...

N

N3wMon3y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
shadowz00 said:
I say we need to get some media coverage about this. Imagine how happy people would be if they found out how epic won't let people have free speech on their forums, they won't let anyone give them constructive criticism, or even tell them anything about a glitch. Be funny to see the look on Cliff's face...

Lol that would be a funny sight.

D

DarkJester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just got banned from the epic forums because i made a thread saying how its epics fault for not fixing the glitch when the first update came out.....how do i get back in??

N

N3wMon3y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DarkJester said:
i just got banned from the epic forums because i made a thread saying how its epics fault for not fixing the glitch when the first update came out.....how do i get back in??

Did you get ip banned?

akyra

akyra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was skimming thru this thread and someone said most of those people are hyprocrites. i couldn't agree more - most of them don't know how to do it and are frustrated by it. if you read through the epic forums, some don't even have a clue on how to do it and their theories are quite hilarious and ridiculous.

second, they're frustrated because they've spent countless hours of their life in front of the xbox thinking they're the ****, and whenever they see that someone got THERE first - they hate or naturally take a defensive stance and attack. those who get this mad, the game is really that important in their life - most of them that's all they have or all they're good at.

third, it hurts them deep inside by knowing that there's a glitch out there that allows you to exploit in order to reach the highest rank. that is what puts the icing on the cake, the wood on the fire, the dildo up their anus. and i'm enjoying every second of it =]

S

scylla

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get why people are angry either. I mean its obviously been glitched if you run into someone who had level 100 just days after TU3 something that according to estimated exp amounts will take months of skilled play to earn naturally longer if you aren't any good. On the other hand I personally never got why someone would want to glitch it especially when its so obvious it isn't legit. If the point is to say look at me I'm level 100 and therefore a good player doing it a week after the TU isn't too bright.

D

DC10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theycallehybrid said:
i was skimming thru this thread and someone said most of those people are hyprocrites. i couldn't agree more - most of them don't know how to do it and are frustrated by it. if you read through the epic forums, some don't even have a clue on how to do it and their theories are quite hilarious and ridiculous.

second, they're frustrated because they've spent countless hours of their life in front of the xbox thinking they're the ****, and whenever they see that someone got THERE first - they hate or naturally take a defensive stance and attack. those who get this mad, the game is really that important in their life - most of them that's all they have or all they're good at.

third, it hurts them deep inside by knowing that there's a glitch out there that allows you to exploit in order to reach the highest rank. that is what puts the icing on the cake, the wood on the fire, the dildo up their anus. and i'm enjoying every second of it =]
I couldn't agree more. I did the rank 100 glitch on my account just for the fun of it. It cracks me up when I see someone post or trash talk about how **** I am at the game like I even care about ranks. I gave up playing the MP properly months ago due to all its problems so naturally I'm pretty rusty at the game. I prefer COD (don't even know if there's a rank glitch for that?) but I wouldn't give a **** if someone I was playing against had a higher glitched rank than me. It really means nothing, it's just a bit of fun to do stuff you weren't supposed to :tongue:.

DarkJester said:
It took about 4 bans before they eventually banned my IP. You'll know when your IP is banned because even if you delete the epicforums cookie off your PC you won't be able to view the site. Instead you'll see a message on screen that admin has blocked your IP. It's hardly an effective method for blocking a user access anyway. All you need to do is either reboot your router or give it a new mac code so your ISP issues it a new IP. If you want a faster solution to view the site then easiest thing to do is enter the epic forums url into google translate. Personally I can't be bother with those forums anymore so haven't bother to change my IP.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lawl i love people talking trash to me. Especially when they drop the "N" word every other word lawl. I am thinking of making a vid to put on youtube about all the noobs that chirp my lvl 100 acc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register