Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
is there any stuff I could mess with like settings or external clients, that would help me improve?
I remember seeing Selena Gomez posting something that makes enemies "Pop" in color, but I'm using a laptop so I am limited to what I can use. If there is anything else let me know.

Sobriquet Sobriquet Selena Gomez and other CSGO players VJJ VJJ

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
is there any stuff I could mess with like settings or external clients, that would help me improve?
I remember seeing Selena Gomez posting something that makes enemies "Pop" in color, but I'm using a laptop so I am limited to what I can use. If there is anything else let me know.

You having a hard time? Just mess with your in game settings like sensitivity and such until you find something you are comfortable with. I use digital vibrance and to be honest I can't play without it now since the game looks so washed out without it, plus all my skins look better :wink:

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
You having a hard time? Just mess with your in game settings like sensitivity and such until you find something you are comfortable with. I use digital vibrance and to be honest I can't play without it now since the game looks so washed out without it, plus all my skins look better :wink:
Not having a hard time really at all, just looking to become even better. I finally found a crosshairs setting I like and have been destroying since. But anything Im not aware of could certainly help!

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not having a hard time really at all, just looking to become even better. I finally found a crosshairs setting I like and have been destroying since. But anything Im not aware of could certainly help!
I dunno what to tell you that you don't already know then. I personally change my crosshair all the time, I can't find one to stick with. Make sure your mouse and mouse mat are decent.

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
I dunno what to tell you that you don't already know then. I personally change my crosshair all the time, I can't find one to stick with. Make sure your mouse and mouse mat are decent.
I NEED a new mouse and pad. I use a wireless one with a book for a pad. Lol so that certainly could help

ZMOT

ZMOT

Steve Harvey
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Nothing is going to help you improve except practice, practice and maybe some more practice. Digital vibrance does adjust your saturation which can help you see the enemy a little better against certain backgrounds but it really isn't going to help you get better personally.

Try downloading some of the recoil maps and practice pulling down with the guns you use most. If you're looking to improve in competitive play. Watch some youtube videos about certain spots to peek and different grenade placements.

And get a ****ing mouse pad bruh!!! That's major! Using a book could cause reflections on your mouse laser and mess up your aim.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$

The Digital Vibrance that Gomez was talking about doesn't take any CPU (I don't think), so having it run won't affect your experience FPS or connection wise. It will only make colors more vivid and "pop" more. You should try it before instantly saying you can't because you are on a laptop :smile:

Eycd

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Sin$
The Digital Vibrance that Gomez was talking about doesn't take any CPU (I don't think), so having it run won't affect your experience FPS or connection wise. It will only make colors more vivid and "pop" more. You should try it before instantly saying you can't because you are on a laptop :smile:
you need a nvidia graphics card, if hes on a laptop hes probably using integrated graphics unless he has a "gaming" laptop. you dont actually need digital vibrance to get the effect just go in your nvidia graphics settings and it's in there, all digital vibrance does is save you the time having to do it everytime you want to play cs.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
you need a nvidia graphics card, if hes on a laptop hes probably using integrated graphics unless he has a "gaming" laptop. you dont actually need digital vibrance to get the effect just go in your nvidia graphics settings and it's in there, all digital vibrance does is save you the time having to do it everytime you want to play cs.
Thanks for the information, I was not aware of this :smile:

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Messing with cross hairs and sensitivity improves gameplay a lot. You can't really become good overnight though, just play a ton of death match then work to getting back into comp. I know people that were silver till they got a new PC and that changed everything. The more you play the better you get man :smile:

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
its all about recoil patterns, resolution, crosshair and mouse sensitivity.

SarcasmHD

SarcasmHD

Am Sarcasm!!!
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
try lowering your graphics settings that helped me from getting 15 fps to 60fps also look up on Google some fps boost commands that will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register