What's new

Solved Ended up in someone else’s garage that owned the same nc as me

S

SlapNuttz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, so me and a friend were playing some of the new hunting packs games this morning. We went back into free mode and were sent into different lobbies. The lobby that I was sent into only had 1 other guy and it was showing him inside of his Del Perro Apt. I went to my NC (Vespuccie Beach) and entered garage B1. Well, when I spawned in none of my trucks were there, but someone else’s retro was (I tried to get in it but it wouldn’t let me). I walked to my computer and noticed a player walking around in circles afk. I logged into the computer and it was registered as my mc club, but my warehouse value was almost double what I had. When I went to leave the garage I was put into an infinite loading screen and had to join a friend. When I checked my warehouse value in the new session, it was still this new doubled amount. I’m on Xbox btw. Any ideas what happened here?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
So you were merged with someone else’s garage and sales data.
You should have tried making a sale:roflmao::roflmao:
People have been merging their NC garages since the DLC dropped...
You just did it without trying :tongue:
Next time try to sell the stock and see if it will let you get away with selling someone else’s stuff:whistle:

S

SlapNuttz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you were merged with someone else’s garage and sales data.
You should have tried making a sale:roflmao::roflmao:
People have been merging their NC garages since the DLC dropped...
You just did it without trying :tongue:
Next time try to sell the stock and see if it will let you get away with selling someone else’s stuff:whistle:
I’ve only a year into the glitching thing. I love it though. I stay on here pretty heavily trying to keep up with stuff, but I’m sure I’ve missed some here and there. I should have tried to sell it then, but it didn’t matter because I still have that same nc warehouse value. It just added on to mine

Top Bottom