• Thread starter HDizzoDontPlizzo
  • Start date
  • Views 3,412
Bacon251

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No not you lol, I always here people complain that there arent enough quests, I have currently completed 83 Quests, thats quite a bit and more to come.
So true and once in a while you get a random one pop up which is always cool. Now where are the rest of those pesky bobble heads

HDizzoDontPlizzo

HDizzoDontPlizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No not you lol, I always here people complain that there arent enough quests, I have currently completed 83 Quests, thats quite a bit and more to come.
Ahh I understand now haha, I couldn't agree more. I dont see how people can be so blind to how expansive the gameplay can be

ThatGuy_Again

ThatGuy_Again

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Waiting for the almighty GECK to be released, and then the flood of mods soon to follow. Until then I'm just going to continue smashing everyone to death with my supersledge while wearing only a toupee.

Three_Miraclez

Three_Miraclez

My baby's due date: 31st March, 2013.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys

So I've explored 95% of Fallouts wasteland and finished the story. I'm currently level 48 with max sneak, rifleman etc, basically everything is a one hit kill. I'm struggling to pull myself to play the amazing game now as I feel like I've run out of things to do (Minus sidequests). Any suggestions?

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Restart, chose a different story line/ make a pure build.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys

So I've explored 95% of Fallouts wasteland and finished the story. I'm currently level 48 with max sneak, rifleman etc, basically everything is a one hit kill. I'm struggling to pull myself to play the amazing game now as I feel like I've run out of things to do (Minus sidequests). Any suggestions?
Different difficulty, run through different playthroughs like I do, and just have fun building settlements. I've done all 4 play throughs. It's fun!:smile:

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
There is nothing else to do. Restart the game. Fun fact: A lot of people hate Fallout 4.

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been making sure my homes don't have any deficiencies. Then I look at the time and three hours went by like minutes.

Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I liked Fallout 4, but it died fast for me. I'd just wait for mod support like myself.

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are there a lot of problems for you?

There were. It was a real pain in the *** making trips back to my Red Rocket supply depot for all the parts to make turrets, power generators, beds, and buildings for all my settlements. They finally shut up. For now... >_>

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I still haven't completed the campaign but, I just wander around scavenging and killing everything to gain materials for my sanctuary.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Did all Quests. all side quests, romanced all the ladies (Piper, Cait, Curie) ended the game all 4 different ways, kept the BOS save game. I am at level 78, all bobble heads, all magazines collected, all locations marked and unmarked visited. Got all achievements 100%, 1000 gamer score. I will either build Red Rocket OR Starlight drive in to spend some more time in the game. I might leave the game for now and try to level up my BO3 that was left at level 19 on multiplayer.

_____

_____

True Divinity
Diamonds Are Forever Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys

Restart the game on a harder difficulty. Or change your current difficulty and finish the last 5% of the map

Samwilk1887

Samwilk1887

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Work settlements, it's fun. Great defense and a lot of population.

The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
I would build my settlements and explore the whole dang map lol.

Red58

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did all Quests. all side quests, romanced all the ladies (Piper, Cait, Curie) ended the game all 4 different ways, kept the BOS save game. I am at level 78, all bobble heads, all magazines collected, all locations marked and unmarked visited. Got all achievements 100%, 1000 gamer score. I will either build Red Rocket OR Starlight drive in to spend some more time in the game. I might leave the game for now and try to level up my BO3 that was left at level 19 on multiplayer.
You're aware there is a 5th ending right?

Top Bottom
Login
Register