Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks nice, You should change the colour of the border/scroller.. looks like a few menus..

R

RandomModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i always get an error. Now i tried to use it but i didnt work so i changed the name to main.gsc but if i open it up in gsc studio its crypted and i see weird ****

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does freeze. Although nice menu man. 
i always get an error. Now i tried to use it but i didnt work so i changed the name to main.gsc but if i open it up in gsc studio its crypted and i see weird ****
It's already compiled, just rename the file to "_clientids" without quotes and replace it in the raw folder on your console.

R

RandomModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does freeze. Although nice menu man. 

It's already compiled, just rename the file to "_clientids" without quotes and replace it in the raw folder on your console.

raw folder? Please add me on skype ; cpt.code

i just got it today and really want to try it out now. Thanks a lot mate.

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Read ImOx's tutorial for how to install them

R

RandomModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read ImOx's tutorial for how to install them
I already got it working thanks<3

but i want to go online on bo2. Idk my cid because i just bought my ps3 all i know it is banned. But when do i have to spoof my cid? when i am about to login on psn or when im going to connect to bo2 online? Also if i spoof my cid wont my private cid get lost?

Top Bottom
Login
Register