What's new

Enchanted Arms Mod Tool

K

Kira

Reaction score
Before you say anything, YES I HAVE SEARCHED. I found 1 mod tool, and it doesn't work. It won't even open up my save file. So...does anyone have a working mod tool for Enchanted Arms? I'm pretty far in the story, but I just can't beat this part due to the fact that I hexed my save, so now I only have 1 HP, and cannot fix it. I guess I will give someone $5 if they can provide or create a working mod tool for it.

S

SpleWge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i went and found this from xpgamesaves.com. If you get an error the way to fix it is to get the latest package IO DLL.

File Name: Enchanted Arms Xbox 360 Modding Tool
File Submitter: ultimatedoom
File Submitted: 18 Feb 2010
File Category: Xbox360 Modding Tools

This is a modding tool for enchanted arms, took a while to make as it is the first program of its type i have ever made. with some help from Jizzabeez i was able to create this awesome app that lets you change your characters stats.

enchantedarms.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wz4zckjwzz

K

Kira

Reaction score
Well i went and found this from xpgamesaves.com. If you get an error the way to fix it is to get the latest package IO DLL.

File Name: Enchanted Arms Xbox 360 Modding Tool
File Submitter: ultimatedoom
File Submitted: 18 Feb 2010
File Category: Xbox360 Modding Tools

This is a modding tool for enchanted arms, took a while to make as it is the first program of its type i have ever made. with some help from Jizzabeez i was able to create this awesome app that lets you change your characters stats.

enchantedarms.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wz4zckjwzz

That was the only one that I was able to find. Unfortunately that is unable to open my save for some reason...even if it is unmodded.

S

SpleWge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you try If you get an error the way to fix it is to get the latest package IO DLL.

K

Kira

Reaction score
did you try If you get an error the way to fix it is to get the latest package IO DLL.

I know that. I do have the latest, but even with it there is still an error.

S

SpleWge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well that sucks. sorry i couldnt help you but i hope someone can make you a tool.

Top Bottom