What's new

Discussion Enable_Art Mod...

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I use tactical when playing CoD4, and it seems all the tuts I've watched/read all require the use of the default setup to be used...

Surely theres a way to use the tactical layout?

And when I've resigned it, and put it back onto my HDD, I start a game and press options then B, B?

Guessing this works online right?

Much thanks will be given, as there hasn't been a decent guide tutorial released yet :biggrin:.

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That sucks, big time, because the enable_art one didn't actually affect gameplay.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
they had to disable all cfgs because using any cfgs that aren't provided in the menu is giving you an advantage over other players. no matter how hard you argue, you know it's true, and the reason they patched the use of ALL cfg's was due to the abuse. if it would of stayed in private then it would of stayed unpatched.

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not arguing anything, never actually used any cfg's myself in CoD4, never experienced how the Enable_art would work first hand.

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea they patched it because its against the terms of service, and besides it even removed the FOG on maps which lets you see people easy which is technically cheating. It was possible to do it on tactical layout, but you have to put the tactical cfg in the sticks config.

Top Bottom
Login
Register