Solved Emulator Question

• Thread starter tcaughey83
  • Start date
  • Views 1,030
T

tcaughey83

Reaction score
Sin$
I already installed the Emulator for PS1. But there isn't any folder where the ROM goes. Do I just goto the folder where the Emulator is and just make a ROM folder? And Im also downloading Final Fantasy 7 from torrentspy.com. It's around 1gb. Does that seem right?

H

hazymods

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually roms are quite small, I have gameboy advance emulator, N64 emulator and SNES emulator. Post the link to the ps1 emulator, I want it.

T

tcaughey83

Reaction score
Sin$
if you use the search button, chances are that you will find it.
And Final Fantasy 7 is also 3 discs long, so im sure it's much bigger then any gameboy advance game.

Well the game downloaded and everything. I made a ROM folder in E: Drive, then In the games Folder. Is that correct?
When the game downloaded it came with 3 .rar files. I did what I needed to do there (used Winace). I made a folder for each disk. (CD1, CD2, CD3) Extracted all of them to the proper folders. Then Used FlashFXP to transfer the whole Folder containing all the Extracted Files.
I then went to my Dashboard, restarted my XBOX, then Opened up my Emulator. I couldn't find the game at all. I went under Games on the main menu part of my Dashboard, but it said empty still.
Here are the names of the files I put in there
CD1
- FF7 CD1.ccd
- FF7 CD1.img
- FF7 CD1.sub

CD2
- FF7 CD2.ccd
- FF7 CD2.img
- FF7 CD2.sub

CD3
- FF7 CD3.ccd
- FF7 CD3.img
- FF7 CD3.sub

I'm still lost on how to play the game, if I even put the files in the right place.

Top Bottom
Login
Register