• Thread starter Acylou
  • Start date
  • Views 782
Acylou

Acylou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are 25+ old and miss the games u used to play when u get back from school but theyre too old to be found in stores same for the coonsoles you probably used plenty of emulators I personnaly own a descent gaming pc ( well at least the GPU is LoL ) and i use psx ps2 and an all in one nintendo emulator but the problem is in the not so old consoles the original xbox has a very instable one that still cant run games -_- named xeon the and the xbox 360 wich is 10 years old has none. on the other hand the ps3 has a very promissing one called rpcs3 it ran a couple of small games without problems but its still not even close to even starting the games i would play on ps3 like uncharted or the last of us
So what i'm willing to know is Why the f*** are smart people not working on it like they did on older consoles
PS : IF are the kind of smart guy i named head over to http://rpcs3.net/ and help them please same for the xeon project
PS2 : i still dont know in what place i need to post so moderator please move it where it should be :smile:
PS3 : if u want wii emulators it means ur dumb

Weeb

Weeb

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are 25+ old and miss the games u used to play when u get back from school but theyre too old to be found in stores same for the coonsoles you probably used plenty of emulators I personnaly own a descent gaming pc ( well at least the GPU is LoL ) and i use psx ps2 and an all in one nintendo emulator but the problem is in the not so old consoles the original xbox has a very instable one that still cant run games -_- named xeon the and the xbox 360 wich is 10 years old has none. on the other hand the ps3 has a very promissing one called rpcs3 it ran a couple of small games without problems but its still not even close to even starting the games i would play on ps3 like uncharted or the last of us
So what i'm willing to know is Why the f*** are smart people not working on it like they did on older consoles
PS : IF are the kind of smart guy i named head over to http://rpcs3.net/ and help them please same for the xeon project
PS2 : i still dont know in what place i need to post so moderator please move it where it should be :smile:
PS3 : if u want wii emulators it means ur dumb
Making an emulator for the 360 and the PS3 is a lot more difficult than making one for the older consoles you mentioned. Don't ask me why, I have no idea, but I'd assume there's a lot better security on the newer consoles than there would be on a nes to a gameboy.

Also you're not going to get many people who'll put a lot of effort into this considering if they were good enough at whatever you need to be good at to do this they'd probably make heaps more money doing something else.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Making an emulator for the 360 and the PS3 is a lot more difficult than making one for the older consoles you mentioned. Don't ask me why, I have no idea, but I'd assume there's a lot better security on the newer consoles than there would be on a nes to a gameboy.

Also you're not going to get many people who'll put a lot of effort into this considering if they were good enough at whatever you need to be good at to do this they'd probably make heaps more money doing something else.
It's because when emulating the older consoles, there's less hardware to emulate, compared to the 360, where you have to emulate tons of things. A Gameboy is just a simple cartridge reader and input device with barely any hardware, therefore making it easy to emulate.

Adolf4President

Adolf4President

Reaction score
Sin$
Try BlueStacks, it's a mobile phone emulator for PC. I got bored of PC games and downloaded this, all the apps in the app store on your mobile phone can be played in it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register