• Views 582
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psychedelica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't seen anyone complaining about this before, but it's really bothering me...

A lot of times when I steal en enemy care package, it's ****ing empty!:cursing:
I capture it and nothing happens, the care package is gone and I don't have anything when I press right on D-pad. This has never happened with my own packages, only with enemy care packages. And it happens a lot too, lately it's like 1/2 of these packages are empty...:?

I know that after a while care packages disappear, but that's not the case here. Sometimes I hear/see an enemy calling one in, I'll wait till it drops and then kill him. When I capture the package it's freaking empty.:cursing:

Does somebody have an explanation for this annoyance?

T

TozeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Psychedelica said:
I haven't seen anyone complaining about this before, but it's really bothering me...

A lot of times when I steal en enemy care package, it's ****ing empty!:cursing:
I capture it and nothing happens, the care package is gone and I don't have anything when I press right on D-pad. This has never happened with my own packages, only with enemy care packages. And it happens a lot too, lately it's like 1/2 of these packages are empty...:?

I know that after a while care packages disappear, but that's not the case here. Sometimes I hear/see an enemy calling one in, I'll wait till it drops and then kill him. When I capture the package it's freaking empty.:cursing:

Does somebody have an explanation for this annoyance?

take your avatars advice

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys leave him alone, dude I get this sometimes I get an enemy CP and it empty but what you need to consider is how much is going on, because more that happens in the game like deaths, obviously dead bodies are produced and for the game to keep track it needs to remove certain things, in your case Care Packages. They are disappearing near the end of capturing the package. If any of that made sense lol.

iFailModz

iFailModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AxelOwnes said:
Guys leave him alone, dude I get this sometimes I get an enemy CP and it empty but what you need to consider is how much is going on, because more that happens in the game like deaths, obviously dead bodies are produced and for the game to keep track it needs to remove certain things, in your case Care Packages. They are disappearing near the end of capturing the package. If any of that made sense lol.

Nope not at all. Make it easier to understand please.

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's either ammo or a hallucination.

I

ii aM Coins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AxelOwnes said:

I really hope you are kidding...if not then wow that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. This thread was over a long time ago. You are picking up ammo crates, congratulations.

P

Psychedelica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, big facepalm for me...:blushing:
I almost never use care packages, but I know they can contain ammo, so I should of thought about that...:thumbdown: I couldn't see my ammo or equipment getting refilled, cause I only play hardcore. Stupid because otherwise I would've known I had an extra claymore:biggrin:.

But yeah, it seems I need to get out more for some fresh air, instead of playing MW2 and wondering about "empty care packages"...

/close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register