What's new

Discussion Emailing rockstar works

Klipsy

Klipsy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Emailed them yesterday and my time as a cheater has gone from 9 months to 30 days

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They didn't do anything, trust me. I had 9 months before the 1.08 patch and now I have 30 days after the 1.08 patch. It's the update that changed your time, not Rockstar. If Rockstar lowered your time then they would have said something to you so you knew.

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They didn't do anything, trust me. I had 9 months before the 1.08 patch and now I have 30 days after the 1.08 patch. It's the update that changed your time, not Rockstar. If Rockstar lowered your time then they would have said something to you so you knew.
This, Rockstar wouldn't change your time because you emailed them.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This, Rockstar wouldn't change your time because you emailed them.

Well if they can't then they are playing a game with me. I'm not going to post the screenshot but they replied to me with a form to fill out for a Cheaters Pool appeal. Today they messaged me back and said they escalated my appeal to their Tier 2 support.

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if they can't then they are playing a game with me. I'm not going to post the screenshot but they replied to me with a form to fill out for a Cheaters Pool appeal. Today they messaged me back and said they escalated my appeal to their Tier 2 support.
They wont change your time, I got put into tier 2 and they said that they are still working on it but havent heard anything back for like 15 hours.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They wont change your time, I got put into tier 2 and they said that they are still working on it but havent heard anything back for like 15 hours.

It took them about 24 hours to tell my they are upgrading it to Tier 2. Plus they say "Please note, cases are addressed in the order to which they are received. We appreciate your patience." so it might take a while for them to get to you and me since you got to think of how many people they are dealing with that are asking to be removed from the cheaters pool.

TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you email them? It just opens a ticket on the support forums which is as good as throwng a rock in the ocean. My timer is glitched and its pissing me off. Yes I did glitch and im not ashamed of it, just want to know if they're gonna take me out or not

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering the timing I don't know how much or lack there of was your email

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I went from 9 months to 31 days, and I didn't email them. It was 1.08 that lowered everyone's times.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$

My time is all over. It's like, 8 hours -> 1 hour -> 24 hours -> 10 Minutes, 1 Day. ;_;

#teamnevergettingout

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
My time is all over. It's like, 8 hours -> 1 hour -> 24 hours -> 10 Minutes, 1 Day. ;_;

#teamnevergettingout

I've never had my time bounce around. It's stayed fairly constant.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never had my time bounce around. It's stayed fairly constant.

Yeah, I made a ticket asking what's going on with my time. I should have been out since last night.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I made a ticket asking what's going on with my time. I should have been out since last night.

Well if you're out right now then good. But don't expect Rockstar to respond anytime soon. They take at least 24 hours to usually respond.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you're out right now then good. But don't expect Rockstar to respond anytime soon. They take at least 24 hours to usually respond.

The closest I got to "getting out" was when it came down to 10 minutes. Thought it came back to normal, but everytime I load GTA:O, it's a different time on the clock. :oops:

Perfect

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
10th Anniversary Programmer Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
The closest I got to "getting out" was when it came down to 10 minutes. Thought it came back to normal, but everytime I load GTA:O, it's a different time on the clock. :oops:

Cakes pls

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar...months after launch and this games still broken.

Perfect

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
10th Anniversary Programmer Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
this might be why i got console banned lol

U8HQhMi.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register