• Thread starter GRINSPANKER13
  • Start date
  • Views 10,791
Catala69

Catala69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I maxed all commendations with XOR's months ago and hadn't been banned yet.

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I updated the program a few days ago, if you run into any more problems let me know.

K

Kit_103

Reaction score
Sin$
I updated the program a few days ago, if you run into any more problems let me know.

When I try to open one of the .gpd files on my computer to give this a look through, I end up getting an error.

"Format string can only be 'G', 'g', 'X', 'x', 'F', 'f' or 'D', 'd'."

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to open one of the .gpd files on my computer to give this a look through, I end up getting an error.

"Format string can only be 'G', 'g', 'X', 'x', 'F', 'f' or 'D', 'd'."

That's because you have to open your profile, not your gpd.

AssaultCommand

AssaultCommand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I might be able to make an online version of this if you want.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are just unlocking Armory items, it's all safe. I've had everything the game came with unlocked since the first week H4 was out, and I've had all the new TU7 stuff unlocked for a few weeks now, and I've never been banned. To my knowledge no one has ever been banned for unlocking things.

Idk about commendations though, I've never messed with those.
I've modded 100% commendations like 7 times. never got banned tor it. never heard of anyone getting banned for it.

ThoseSlowKids

ThoseSlowKids

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
None of my stats or armor will stay. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

Catala69

Catala69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
None of my stats or armor will stay. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?
First try recovering the account before modding it, to make sure the gpd isn't corrupt (and up to date).

After you've modded your gpd and it's on your usb drive ready to go:
  1. Remain on the Dashboard/Xbox-Home, with the usb drive plugged in.
  2. Disconnect your ethernet cable or wireless adapter so that you cannot connect to Xbox LIVE. If you are using a slim's built-in wireless, you will need to go to network settings and hit Y on your wireless connection to disconnect.
  3. Sign in to your profile.
  4. Reconnect your ethernet cable or wireless adapter. If you are using a slim's built-in wireless, reconnect to your wifi, but do not accept the network test as that will sign out your profile.
  5. You should be signed in to your profile, but not connected to LIVE. At this point, start Halo 4 (it should keep you offline when you start the game).
  6. Check to see if the mod worked.
  7. Hit the guide button, and select "Connect to Xbox LIVE".
(quote from ManBearPig06 http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-profile-emergency.959773/page-2#post-7326751)

You may have not modded your latest gpd or you launched the game being connected to xbox live.

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just start my xbox and connect to xbox live while on the dashboard. After that, I just go straight into loading halo 4. Every time I tried to load the game and then connect to xbox live, nothing changed.

Catala69

Catala69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once the method had failed, you must download again your profile and mod again your gpd because it had saved.

Catala69

Catala69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(If you don't use a wireless adapter) For my part, I launch halo 4 without any profile, then start with a temporary profile. When I'm on the main menu, I sign in my profile, and then reconnect my ethernet cable

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
If your gpd isn't changing, it means it is corrupt... here are some tips, don't mod CR/sp it will reset to current stats... you can mod all armor and commendations though~ And if that still isn't working your gpd is corrupt so in that case go into horizon and open your profile and delete (4D530919.gpd) and then start playing halo 4 again, then re-mod.

D

DurtyTackle

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I just used it to unlock the Armory stuff. It did all but one so that's fine with me. A couple other things though and this goes for any H4 nodding really..

Modding campaign completeness is safe? And Seth said earlier that Commendations were synced server side. I'm not looking to complete them all at once but, do you think that you could get away with increasing some little by little over time? There's just some weapon types I never use.... lol...

hey any chance you could mod my halo 4 account? I want all emblems (like the snake and t-rex) ,armour and stances ill give you a 5$ microsoft gift card code my Gamertag is DurtyTackle 
Works perfectly dude! All it needs is a loadout editor

hey any chance you could mod my halo 4 account? I want all emblems (like the snake and t-rex) ,armour and stances ill give you a 5$ microsoft gift card code my Gamertag is DurtyTackle

Gust

Gust

突風
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried unlocking some of the dlc stances and armours and it didn't unlock can you unlock dlc stuff?

Top Bottom
Login
Register