Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty nice... I'm checking it out now...

Do you know what's safe to unlock and what not to do in order not to get banned?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty nice... I'm checking it out now...

Do you know what's safe to unlock and what not to do in order not to get banned?
If you are just unlocking Armory items, it's all safe. I've had everything the game came with unlocked since the first week H4 was out, and I've had all the new TU7 stuff unlocked for a few weeks now, and I've never been banned. To my knowledge no one has ever been banned for unlocking things.

Idk about commendations though, I've never messed with those.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are just unlocking Armory items, it's all safe. I've had everything the game came with unlocked since the first week H4 was out, and I've had all the new TU7 stuff unlocked for a few weeks now, and I've never been banned. To my knowledge no one has ever been banned for unlocking things.

Ok... I figured I'd be ok... I just unlocked most of the armory stuff... Thanks for the reply...

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Commendations sync with the server so you do have a change of getting flagged when modding those. Everything else, except xp, is safe to mod just like you said.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be used to unlock weapon skins?
I used this earlier today to unlock Weapons, Armor, Symbols and Stances. Everything unlocked just fine except 1 Light Rifle skin I think...

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I used this earlier today to unlock Weapons, Armor, Symbols and Stances. Everything unlocked just fine except 1 Light Rifle skin I think...
I tried using this program, and then ran the gpd through the editor I already had, and I see quite a few things missing. Which is weird since I'm almost positive they got their offsets from the one I made.

The ones I see missing:
Loadout 3 unlocked, no bits active (does not appear in the program at all, goes 2 4 5 and ignores 3)
DMR STP, no bits are active (does not appear in the program at all)
Torso, C.I.O. RUIN, the unlocked bit is active, the online override bit is not active
Storm Rifle CMP, the unlocked bit is active, the online override bit is not active
Storm Rifle CHL, the online override bit is active, the unlocked bit is not active
Seasoned stance, the online override bit is active, the unlocked bit is not active

Last edited:
Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$

I had used this program earlier and it locked everything i had previously unlocked via outside sources. Am I supposed to sign in before launching halo 4?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I had used this program earlier and it locked everything i had previously unlocked via outside sources. Am I supposed to sign in before launching halo 4?
Try this. Tabuu and I observed that it tends to work when other methods fail.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to work several hours ago with the XXSE site but thanks for the help!
Nice! That's the one I added the TU7 stuff to a few days ago, glad it worked. Hopefully the creator of Ellipse can get the bugs worked out for the people who use it.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! That's the one I added the TU7 stuff to a few days ago, glad it worked. Hopefully the creator of Ellipse can get the bugs worked out for the people who use it.
Yeah, I just used it to unlock the Armory stuff. It did all but one so that's fine with me. A couple other things though and this goes for any H4 nodding really..

Modding campaign completeness is safe? And Seth said earlier that Commendations were synced server side. I'm not looking to complete them all at once but, do you think that you could get away with increasing some little by little over time? There's just some weapon types I never use.... lol...

Inxlinx

Inxlinx

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool. I'll have to check it out and see if there's anything I'm missing to unlock.

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using this program, and then ran the gpd through the editor I already had, and I see quite a few things missing. Which is weird since I'm almost positive they got their offsets from the one I made.

The ones I see missing:
Loadout 3 unlocked, no bits active (does not appear in the program at all, goes 2 4 5 and ignores 3)
DMR STP, no bits are active (does not appear in the program at all)
Torso, C.I.O. RUIN, the unlocked bit is active, the online override bit is not active
Storm Rifle CMP, the unlocked bit is active, the online override bit is not active
Storm Rifle CHL, the online override bit is active, the unlocked bit is not active
Seasoned stance, the online override bit is active, the unlocked bit is not active

I will check it out tomorrow, and thanks for letting me know.

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I fixed everything ManBearPig06 pointed out. Ellipse will get updated in a day or two.

Top Bottom
Login
Register