• Start date
  • Views 367
xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ScreenShot2012-12-02at82854PM.png

Apparently I'm playing a game set in the future, but playing in the past! Dec 31, 1969 hmm..

HiddenDesigns

HiddenDesigns

"We Are Legion, Expect Us."
Reaction score
Sin$
It's your computer, maybe you should try changing the date on your computer or xbox..... (just a thought, not sure though)

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My computers time is the correct time and so is the 3 games played prior, just the one I have shown and the next one show up with that random date.

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I swear to God do you have a f****** time-travel machine motherf*****!?!?
I tried to get enough Guardians together to generate the 1.21 jiggawatts to shoot me into the past, but i was looking to go back to early 90's to buy Apple Inc. Stock and wen't a little too far.

Im Tyzilla

Im Tyzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you have 54 hours played and still only 1st Prestiege thats sad bro:smile:

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you have 54 hours played and still only 1st Prestiege thats sad bro:smile:
I'm not very good, but it doesn't add up because on the game it self it says 1 day 8 hours which i'm no math major but adds up to 32, and played a lot of HC: SnD in the beginning and spent most of my time "watching ____"

Im Tyzilla

Im Tyzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not very good, but it doesn't add up because on the game it self it says 1 day 8 hours which i'm no math major but adds up to 32, and played a lot of HC: SnD in the beginning and spent most of my time "watching ____"
Oh i see:smile:

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got tired of all my friends "This is bulls***, I shot that guy", "F... these hit markers" so I stopped playing with them and rolled over to Core and started playing the objective and everything rose especially since BO, and MW3 i averaged a .46 K/D

Extc Mistakesss

Extc Mistakesss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It happened for me too sorry for the low level I got reset.
1969.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register