• Thread starter xSpArKx
  • Start date
  • Views 297
xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ScreenShot2012-12-02at82854PM.png

Apparently I'm playing a game set in the future, but playing in the past! Dec 31, 1969 hmm..

HiddenDesigns

HiddenDesigns

"We Are Legion, Expect Us."
Reaction score
It's your computer, maybe you should try changing the date on your computer or xbox..... (just a thought, not sure though)

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My computers time is the correct time and so is the 3 games played prior, just the one I have shown and the next one show up with that random date.

breadstick

breadstick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently I'm playing a game set in the future, but playing in the past! Dec 31, 1969 hmm..
I swear to God do you have a f****** time-travel machine motherf*****!?!?

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear to God do you have a f****** time-travel machine motherf*****!?!?
I tried to get enough Guardians together to generate the 1.21 jiggawatts to shoot me into the past, but i was looking to go back to early 90's to buy Apple Inc. Stock and wen't a little too far.

Im Tyzilla

Im Tyzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you have 54 hours played and still only 1st Prestiege thats sad bro:smile:

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you have 54 hours played and still only 1st Prestiege thats sad bro:smile:
I'm not very good, but it doesn't add up because on the game it self it says 1 day 8 hours which i'm no math major but adds up to 32, and played a lot of HC: SnD in the beginning and spent most of my time "watching ____"

Im Tyzilla

Im Tyzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not very good, but it doesn't add up because on the game it self it says 1 day 8 hours which i'm no math major but adds up to 32, and played a lot of HC: SnD in the beginning and spent most of my time "watching ____"
Oh i see:smile:

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got tired of all my friends "This is bulls***, I shot that guy", "F... these hit markers" so I stopped playing with them and rolled over to Core and started playing the objective and everything rose especially since BO, and MW3 i averaged a .46 K/D

Extc Mistakesss

Extc Mistakesss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happened for me too sorry for the low level I got reset.
1969.png

Top Bottom