What's new

ElectriyGG Gold and White teams looking for members!! Competetive players here!!!

• Thread starter ElectrifyGG
  • Start date
  • Views 239
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElectrifyGG

Reaction score
Electrify is an eSports orginization and we are looking to add new members. We have a very solid team and are looking for members that are upincoming stars or expeirienced players. To join Electrify leave the following below:
K/D Ratio
Expeirience
Why you should be in Electrify and what you can bring to the team
Gamertag

C

Crawfisher

Reaction score
Electrify is an eSports orginization and we are looking to add new members. We have a very solid team and are looking for members that are upincoming stars or expeirienced players. To join Electrify leave the following below:
K/D Ratio
Expeirience
Why you should be in Electrify and what you can bring to the team
Gamertag
CTspecial add me

D

Dane Anderson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KD: 1.25
I'm 13 and I've been playing call of duty since call of duty 4
I want to join because I'm a
Good Team player and I want to be apart of clans again I'm more of a run and gun type of player and just want to have fun

S

SupaahLovee

Reaction score
K/D Ratio:1.16
Expeirience: Played on a comp team for the duration of ghosts held a 3.4 kd.
Why you should be in Electrify and what you can bring to the team: Overall good obj player. good with callouts. Just looking to play competitively with other serious people. Looking to make it a career in esports rather than a weekend hobby.
Gamertag: SupaahLovee (looking to change)

A

ashneo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kd 2.0

Why becuse i can play both hardcore and normal and looking for a good team to run with

T

The Soul Buyer

Reaction score
KD ratio: 1.85
Experience: I was on FueL gaming's comp team. As a slayer and mainly looking to get known. My KD is low because I was going for dark matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom