What's new

Discussion Electricity Armor Effect?

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Who thinks it is distracting in heated 1v1 DMR battles? I can never tell if there shields are down to go for the head.

Fatality

Fatality

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Who thinks it is distracting in heated 1v1 DMR battles? I can never tell if there shields are down to go for the head.
I haven't got around to downloading reach, but in the beta thats what pissed me off the most, its soo hard to tell if they are weak or not...

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
alittle i saw this at my friends house they should change to colour to blue maybe

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You know what I mean, haha. It's always good to know if he has shields or not. It changes my thought process and how to finish/approach him now.

BigWalrus

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that is the purpose of the armor effect, only thing is that it will be probably impossible to get enough credits to buy it online because it is 2 million credits.

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
I always aim for the head, but I heard that it's better to go for body shots until shields are down then get one head shot. I do see how this could be a problem.

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that is the purpose of the armor effect, only thing is that it will be probably impossible to get enough credits to buy it online because it is 2 million credits.

Yeah just realized that lmao

K

Kshef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guarantee there will be some kids who have at least one armor effect before 2011.

There are so many ways for Bungie to just give away Cr. Double Cr weekends, daily challeneges, weekly challenges...

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
I always go for head lol
eeeeewwwwww

thats so only cool people like me will have it lol

Guarantee there will be some kids who have at least one armor effect before 2011.

There are so many ways for Bungie to just give away Cr. Double Cr weekends, daily challeneges, weekly challenges...
its not hard to get an armor effect before 2011 for most people considering you get a flaming effect in the legendary edition

S

Super Nitro

Reaction score
Sin$

Also you get cR from just sitting in forge so it shouldn't be that hard to rack it up

Top Bottom
Login
Register