What's new

Discussion Electric shock from my 360 S!!

• Thread starter Chefs VW Beetle
  • Start date
  • Views 1,009
C

Chefs VW Beetle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is going to sound crazy, but i have asked my other family members and they say the same thing.... Not only is the 360 S a pile of worthless crap, NOT whisper quiet when you put a disk in, and a total non-value for money.... The thing gives me static shocks!

When i put my wrist on the silver lining around the top of the console, it gives me a shock!

Anybody else have this? Maybe its coz it was from the first batch to be shipped to the UK? Is it worth getting it sent off and repaired?

D

DIABETICKAT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe just a fault, do you have any loose wires around it?
and dont touch it then

C

Chefs VW Beetle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, its on its own on the dresser (just moved house). And thats what im thinking, its no trouble if i dont touch it, but a pain in the arse the you change a disk and tap it. It must be a console fault as there is nothing around it. Might ring them up and have a moan.

Hova

Hova

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had my Slim since it first came out, no problems and also it's quiet for me. Ever consider it's just faulty?

C

Chefs VW Beetle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah im starting to think it is. Mine soooooo freaking load. Just a constand HMMMMMMMM when there is a disk in it. Might register a repair for it then.

oO SaMuRaii Oo

oO SaMuRaii Oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Say it killed your dog via electricution and sue Bill Gates lol

N E W Y O R K

N E W Y O R K

F**k Bit**es Get Money !
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hmmmm my xbox 360 elite , got it on christmas last year and my cat goes near it sometimes and one time it fell ever since then I get this loud noise when a game is in it and it doesnt go away unless I download the game to the HDD. Maybe M$ dropped it when making it or something ? I say call them and talk $h^t !

C

Chefs VW Beetle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does sound f*cked. I think il give them a ring as say.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have carpet?
Does it happen each and everytime you touch it?
If you have carpet are you wearing socks each time?

Top Bottom
Login
Register