What's new

Discussion Electric shock from my 360 S!!

• Thread starter Chefs VW Beetle
  • Start date
  • Views 938
C

Chefs VW Beetle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to sound crazy, but i have asked my other family members and they say the same thing.... Not only is the 360 S a pile of worthless crap, NOT whisper quiet when you put a disk in, and a total non-value for money.... The thing gives me static shocks!

When i put my wrist on the silver lining around the top of the console, it gives me a shock!

Anybody else have this? Maybe its coz it was from the first batch to be shipped to the UK? Is it worth getting it sent off and repaired?

D

DIABETICKAT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe just a fault, do you have any loose wires around it?
and dont touch it then

C

Chefs VW Beetle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, its on its own on the dresser (just moved house). And thats what im thinking, its no trouble if i dont touch it, but a pain in the arse the you change a disk and tap it. It must be a console fault as there is nothing around it. Might ring them up and have a moan.

Hova

Hova

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my Slim since it first came out, no problems and also it's quiet for me. Ever consider it's just faulty?

C

Chefs VW Beetle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah im starting to think it is. Mine soooooo freaking load. Just a constand HMMMMMMMM when there is a disk in it. Might register a repair for it then.

oO SaMuRaii Oo

oO SaMuRaii Oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say it killed your dog via electricution and sue Bill Gates lol

N E W Y O R K

N E W Y O R K

F**k Bit**es Get Money !
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
hmmmm my xbox 360 elite , got it on christmas last year and my cat goes near it sometimes and one time it fell ever since then I get this loud noise when a game is in it and it doesnt go away unless I download the game to the HDD. Maybe M$ dropped it when making it or something ? I say call them and talk $h^t !

C

Chefs VW Beetle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does sound f*cked. I think il give them a ring as say.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Do you have carpet?
Does it happen each and everytime you touch it?
If you have carpet are you wearing socks each time?

Top Bottom