• Start date
  • Views 294
MattsNotBanned_

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello.

So I recently bought a Xenon console with the dashboard 5766 on it to JTAG. I ordered some diodes online so while I was waiting I thought it would be cool to play some games on the old dashboard.

I popped in Black Ops 2 and the system asked me to update. Now being the idiot I am I thought this was a game update for BO2. I let the update download, again thinking it was a game update. Turns out it was a dashboard update. Seconds later I was on dash 15774.

Would I be able to fix the burnt fusesets in the CPU to make it to where I can flash a dashboard in J-Runner under 7371 so I can JTAG? If so what materials would I need to fix them?

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello.

So I recently bought a Xenon console with the dashboard 5766 on it to JTAG. I ordered some diodes online so while I was waiting I thought it would be cool to play some games on the old dashboard.

I popped in Black Ops 2 and the system asked me to update. Now being the idiot I am I thought this was a game update for BO2. I let the update download, again thinking it was a game update. Turns out it was a dashboard update. Seconds later I was on dash 15774.

Would I be able to fix the burnt fusesets in the CPU to make it to where I can flash a dashboard in J-Runner under 7371 so I can JTAG? If so what materials would I need to fix them?
No.

This is your best bet.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/xenon-rgh1-2-freeboot-tutorial.1548848/

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hm. I don't really want to waste a glitch chip on a Xenon. I already am RGHing a Corona, I just bought a Xenon for JTAGing.
Thanks for the response though.

Lock thread
To lock the thread report your OP with the reason being the issue is resolved.

Top Bottom
Login
Register