Editing Profile Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox Support Archive' started by Stormshine, Jun 14, 2009 with 3 replies and 382 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormshine

Stormshine Vi stands for Stupid!

Ratings:
    Any Mod I Am Trying To DO That Involves Changing Anything In My Profile File... When I Start It Up On My Xbox. It Doesnt Show My Profile. And If I Go Into Memory. It Says Corrupted Profile. What Am I Doing Wrong?
    :?:?:?:?

2. Inverted

Inverted Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im not smart when it comes to this stuff but it probably is your resigning it wrong. but there are smarter people here who would know what is wrong.

3. TehPhelix

TehPhelix VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    If you are modifying it through hex editing, are you simply editing current values or inserting new ones. Inserting new values will cause it to corrupt. Are you rehashing/resigning after you edit it as well with hash bloc calculator? If not that is also your problem right there.

4. Gears Gamer

Gears Gamer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The only time I have had this is when I forgot to rehash my profile on hash block calculator after doing all the modding. Also you need to resign to your memory card. If you get a game save from your memory card and open it up in a resigner, you will see your profile ID and your Device ID. You need to resign to this Device ID. I use modio to rehash and resign.