What's new

Editing cut scenes for apps

J

JaypaK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**Disclaimer**
***NOTE*** If this has posted, give me a link and I'll post it at the top of this post. I will give credit for the orginal poster. I have, myself looked for a post like this, and came up with nothing.

Step 0. Things you will need.

1. A jailbroken Ipod Touch or Iphone

2. An app you want to change a video, picture, or cutscene (I will Modern Combat 2)

3. Your picture, or video

4. Ifile (if you want to do it within your ipod or iphone(or any program you can get to the application you want to edit(example: Ifun box)))

Step 1. Getting to the applcation

1. Go into Ifile (or if using your computer the program you are using), and go to /var>mobile>Applications>(your app(I'm using Modern Combat 2, so...) SandStorm2
Pictures
photo3-2.png
photo4-1.png
photo5.png

2. Now decide which video, or picture you want to replace.

Step 3. Replacing the video or Picture

1. Now that you have chosen which File(s) you want to replace, Let's move on.

**SIDE-NOTE** You need to have the exact name for the file(s) you are replacing so for example: The file name is Tiny_Tim.mp4 You need to have that instead of your orginal video name. So what you would do is instead of GiantGeorge.mp4 you replace that name with TinyTim.mp4. (Just ask me if you don't get that concept)

2. Make a backup folder to put your old video in, just incase you want put the orginal video.

3. So go ahead and replace the name.

Pictures
photo1-2.png

Copy the circle name(s) (Your files will be different)
photo6-1.png
photo6.png

Step 4. The Final Outcome​

1. Here is what my Modern Combat 2 start up of the app looks like:

Your done! B)

Credits:
I'm a Banana (makers of the video I put in the app)
Trammell - Shining Se7ensins Globe
Me for creating this tutorial (unless someone else posted)
Me for finding this out (unless someone else posted it)

X

XxSOMEJ3WxX

J3W CR3W
Retired
Reaction score
Trammell made the Se7enSins Globe.
This has been known, but no one has made a tutorial for it so congrats to that :>

Top Bottom