• Start date
  • Views 324
Truper

Truper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ladies and Gentlemen if you could spare some time to help me with this :smile:

Alright if this been answer please don't flame and link to it would be appreciated.

placing files into the Script_network

alright problem is it looks simple Like really simple now I download the .Sco file from

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/release-motions-mod-menu-v3-free.931144/

(TY MOTIONS :smile: )

now I want put those files in to a mod slot

in the video it only shows one file renaming it and replacing it well I got alot of files

here's a picture

http://gyazo.com/d288298851e00cca934b4cff8e10fd64

now here's how I thought it out if u look at the picture ^ you got 2 files ones
modscript.sco <--- I figure ok that need to be put into a mods loader

then u got motion_player.sco that's where I get confuse now after 2 nights of thinking about it this what I've come up with

open up the Script_network with "open Iv"

take the modscript .sco renamed it to (xmc1234)<--- what ever mod slot is available put it in the Script_network then take the rest of the files and just place it in to the Script_network

copy and paste it all

now part of me want to say that's wrong but honestly I have no clue ty for the help and time guys :smile:

Last edited:
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is rename modscript.sco in Motions to your mod slot names. Like mod1.sco or whatever it is. Then activate that mod slot and open motions menu. All the other .scos are required to be the same name in-order for Motions menu to read them.

Upvote 0
Truper

Truper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is rename modscript.sco in Motions to your mod slot names. Like mod1.sco or whatever it is. Then activate that mod slot and open motions menu. All the other .scos are required to be the same name in-order for Motions menu to read them.

alright so I take the modscript.sco and then renamed it to mod slot what ever then copy and paste all the other files into to the script_network ok I was ty now do u know anything about setting a car to a boat?

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
alright so I take the modscript.sco and then renamed it to mod slot what ever then copy and paste all the other files into to the script_network ok I was ty now do u know anything about setting a car to a boat?

You can drive on water with Motions v3

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register