• Thread starter dontdr0ptheS0AP
  • Start date
  • Views 1,195
dontdr0ptheS0AP

dontdr0ptheS0AP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, credit goes to CJMODZ (cj022) for the patch.

It's almost finished, I have some text errors to clean up, but its getting there. With all the overflow errors happening with everyone using the menu, I made it so only the VIP's could use it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQvfyP6QjRc[/youtube]

B

beatthat911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice... but what did you change? i havnt really seen his patch..

dontdr0ptheS0AP

dontdr0ptheS0AP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice... but what did you change? i havnt really seen his patch..

I changed some of the little things, like some of the text, but mainly I made it so that only the VIP has access to the mod menu.

B

beatthat911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I changed some of the little things, like some of the text, but mainly I made it so that only the VIP has access to the mod menu.

Thats actually a really good idea because when ever i host a free lobby i cant use one with a mod menu because it lags out the game and crap

xVVhiteboy

xVVhiteboy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Thats the stupidest this I've ever heard. You changed less then 50 bytes of text. Then to release it is unbelievable. Please leave se7ensins. *No Advertising* could use another 12 year old.

dontdr0ptheS0AP

dontdr0ptheS0AP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats the stupidest this I've ever heard. You changed less then 50 bytes of text. Then to release it is unbelievable. Please leave se7ensins. *No Advertising* could use another 12 year old.

First off I don't recall saying anything about "releasing" anything, I changed it so less errors would occur and was looking for feedback, not smart *** comments.

The text change is not why I posted this, if you have ever used a mod menu patch online you know it gets overflow errors pretty fast when everyone starts using it. That was one of the biggest complaints on Cj's thread or about any mod menu patch, for that matter.

Here is a quote from his thread,
any chance of an alternate version where the custom stats only appears on the menu for VIP or higher?

im decent at editing anything to do with patches, except im completely new to editing menus and i cant quite figure this out.

thanks in advance

Honestly don't know how to do that, without making a seperate menu.

I made it work, only VIP's can use the mod menu, the people that get in for free push left for challenges and toggle down for between legit and insane stats. Show me another patch that does that, in all the patches I have seen, either everyone has the menu or no one has it. So before you make assumptions, you try to make it work only changing "50 bytes of text."

Also I am not "another 12 year old," as you like to put it, my son is older than that.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually this is a very good idea but i dont understand how you coded it so that only VIP's can use the mod mene, what codes did you use?

B

beatthat911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is actually a good idea! i dont know why every one has to flame you so much. You could have said you made it all on your own and people probably would have believed you but you didnt you gave him credit

dontdr0ptheS0AP

dontdr0ptheS0AP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually this is a very good idea but i dont understand how you coded it so that only VIP's can use the mod mene, what codes did you use?
Thank you, it was a lot of trial and error.

this is actually a good idea! i dont know why every one has to flame you so much. You could have said you made it all on your own and people probably would have believed you but you didnt you gave him credit
Thank you, no point in taking credit from someone who took a lot of time creating it.

F

Fr33sTyLe xx

Reaction score
Sin$
ehh yo do u think you can send me this cuz i get too many command overflows :frown:

hey yo do u think u can hook me up with this edited patch cuz i get way to maany command overflows :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register