• Thread starter FG MURDER
  • Start date
  • Views 735
FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been doing lobbys and system links and found that alot of idiots join and just use noob tubes or rpgs and lag the game to bits and that just makes things harder come rounds end when trying to get the host again.

Also people have to be lv 4 to start killing themselves so this normaly results in people running around killing each other and some people end the game by getting the 25 kills needed to win FFA. What I have removed is:

1. Ammo meaning that noob tubes and RPGS are just normal

2. Removed the speed so game is normal.

3. Removed the 5,000 XP.

I have replaced the 5,000 XP with 4,000 XP meaning people can kill themselves from lvl 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OA7GXR8G

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Well them seems to be fun I might give it a go and try it out. Ill tell you how it is when Im done trying it out thanks.

J

JSDragon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gah if only there was a way to make it so you could get more xp into the patch for cage match....

but what ever nice job making the patch even better.

Just an fyi this version you made has that error where when they kill them selves it ejects them from the game.

and also the xp doesnt seem to stick all the time when they kill them selves does this only work in certain games? and the xp when i kill my self is frickin huge alot more than 4k xp a death.

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gah if only there was a way to make it so you could get more xp into the patch for cage match....

but what ever nice job making the patch even better.

Just an fyi this version you made has that error where when they kill them selves it ejects them from the game.

and also the xp doesnt seem to stick all the time when they kill them selves does this only work in certain games? and the xp when i kill my self is frickin huge alot more than 4k xp a death.

I just stick to FFA and it works fine everytime, I have it now aswell so when you kill someone you get deranked and when you kill yourself its ranked.

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
On Mw2 I put the points per kill to 1337. That way after 2 kills the game ends and everyone can prestige. Makes thing run so much faster especially if you have a lobby full of jackasses who won't leave to prestige and insist on staying for the entirity.

You could set it on Cod4 to 120 points per kill and do the same thing.
This completly eliminates people ****ing about in the lobby as they only have about 15 seconds play time each game.

S

Scrog

Reaction score
Sin$
points are higher than 4k for suicide in FFA and I still had unlimited ammo...

Top Bottom
Login
Register