Gamesaves Edit Games ID's

• Thread starter se7ensenth
  • Start date
  • Views 511
S

se7ensenth

Reaction score
Sin$
i was wondering if there was any way to edit game console ID's on your computer to a diffrent console instead of having to transfer your license's on xbox.com

i am very new to modding but i still look around and dont seeing any topics on this.

dont be putting me down either, this is an idea. i thought it was good, but if anyone thinks there is a way, could you please help with that :smile:

cheers bro

M

MLG LEG3NDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was wondering if there was any way to edit game console ID's on your computer to a diffrent console instead of having to transfer your license's on xbox.com

i am very new to modding but i still look around and dont seeing any topics on this.

dont be putting me down either, this is an idea. i thought it was good, but if anyone thinks there is a way, could you please help with that :smile:

cheers bro

No, I am only aware that you can null your console ID's to make them 00000000
License transfer is to transfer to ownership of download content off XBL to a new xbox, its a unique signature, no one can edit them.

Did this help?

S

se7ensenth

Reaction score
Sin$
No, I am only aware that you can null your console ID's to make them 00000000
License transfer is to transfer to ownership of download content off XBL to a new xbox, its a unique signature, no one can edit them.

Did this help?

yea that helped. thanks. but i still think it would be cool if you could change them some how

Top Bottom
Login
Register