What's new

Unsolved Eboot.bin

K

knoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i keep getting error 80010017 I have an eboot bit black ops 1 I put it in and start it with multiman but I keep getting this error it happens with every game I gut an eboot in

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
i keep getting error 80010017 I have an eboot bit black ops 1 I put it in and start it with multiman but I keep getting this error it happens with every game I gut an eboot in
All the games that give you that error is because you have modded eboot.bin so to solve that issue. You going need Irisman 3.44 or newest version of Irisman 3.46. If you already have it then load Black Ops 1 through Irisman and it should bypass that error. Let me know if it works and if you need the download link for Irisman click here

K

knoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still don't know what to do I ipen it up but everything is gray where the games should have a picture

P

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Reaction score
I still don't know what to do I ipen it up but everything is gray where the games should have a picture
Just press up on the keypad to cycle through options then it should appear on "feature games."

P

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Reaction score
its not working
Well, try a different way either right, left, down, on keypad until you see "feature games" and as you doing it you should see it cycle through options and then sometimes you may see "Homebrew Apps."

Top Bottom