• Thread starter vgX i Josh
  • Start date
  • Views 6,974
V

vgX i Josh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to record gameplay the main thing to consider is how good of quality will i get.

Easycap dc60+ Pros and Cons. ($7-13) *!!YOU MUST GET THE DC60+ FOR COLOR AND GOOD QAULITY FOR GAMES LIKE MW2!!*

Pros :biggrin:
Great qaulity for price
Small and Easy to Set up
Works on xp, vista , and 7
Low priced ($7-13)

Cons :/
Not very user friendly on the computer
Requires sertain drivers for Vista and 7
Requires extra av cables and Y splitters fot best quality
Wires are not very sturdy in the back soldered to the board [ well at least mine weren't :/ ]
I had A TON of problems setting it up too
Finall answer, NO you CANNOT play in HD when RECORDING
When recording your max display will be 420i compared to a HD tv's 1080i or 1080p
YOU HAVE to RENDER in Sony Vegas or Movie maker for good qaulity on youtube, its the only way i know of

Dazzle Dvc 100 Pros and Cons. ($30-40)

Pros :biggrin:
Great quality
Very reliable
Easy to set up
Better Manufactered
Comes with great recording software (Pinnacle 12)
Never Broke

Cons :/
Very bulky
Big
lots of unsecciasry cord length (for me at least)
Reqauires a ood rendering software Vegas 9 or Movie Maker
Needs a 32bit Vista Driver and 7 Driver

Which is right for YOU? >

Overall Results

Easycap - if you want something cheap to record with this is your thing, it provides decent qaulity but you may need to get the right set up for qaulity, overall , it is not a very reliable product and not a plug and record, but in teh end you may enjoy if you are patient with it :biggrin:

Dazzle - All around better but a little pricey you could say but deffanitly worth it, not easycap is bad but its requires more unessicary work, good qaulity easy setup and very reliablel.

Ratings out of 10
Easycap 6
Dazzle 9
HD PVR For The Win!!

I hope this Helps and remember Dazzlce dvc 100 $33 on amazon and easycap dc60+ $10 on amazon !!

R

RelentlessG

Reaction score
Sin$
I have purchased a Dazzle about a year ago. But i didn't like how i couldn't play in HD, So i sold my Dazzle to my friend for $100. I think i got a good deal. :tongue: P.S Dazzles have pretty good Quality if you render it right.

V

vgX i Josh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also , no matter how u record rendering will alwasy gice u good waultiy if u do it right

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a Dazzle 170 for a long long time, and it was great, but I DID eventually get fed up of having to play in SD to record whenever I wanted too, so now I use my awesome Hauppauge HD PVR :smile:.

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
All SD capture cards have decent quality if you use a s-video cable and render it right.

My Easycap quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHiebIgWjg

I've moved onto a HD PVR now though. :tongue:

E

EasycapExpertti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope this Helps and remember Dazzlce dvc 100 $33 on amazon and easycap dc60+ $10 on amazon !!

Beware sellers in Amazon and Ebay, because there is many copymakers in China for EasyCaps/EzCAPs and the cheapest one is always more likely also fake one. Fake product can look like an original, but quality is in most case very bad and it can go broken easily. Besides that the components inside the main unit can be totally different and the quality of the video and audio is much worse than in the genuine device. I bet that Your EasyCap DC60+ is also a fake one, because it is so cheap. I am one of the biggest EasyCap seller in the internet and even if I am selling about 2000pcs EasyCap DC60+ in a year I do not get a genuine EasyCap DC60+ from the factory with so cheap price You said.

The genuine EasyCap DC60+ v3.1B has inside the same Empia chipset than it is also inside the Pinnacle Dazzle DVC-90, DVC-100 and Dazzle Video Creator Plus HD, so the quality of the video and audio should be the same.

Top Bottom
Login
Register