Working Easy xp with cops

F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi for this Just need to go here :
1543808537-15438085141683349882019277391564.jpg

At St Denis
After this do thé glitch for wallbreach already use for n*** skin glitch.

After this your are on the house but invincible and you can kill enemy on this spot ! Do headshot and challenge with thé cops !

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
Is like god mode at this spot buy some ammo before do it for cops headshots

F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
Edited
Link for my video is on he first post

Last edited:
GFuz

GFuz

Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t get how he is wallbreaching? Is he just literally jumping?

Nevermind done it

T

TDLC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
after some time, Xp is not given for a little moment, maybe it's the same for the reward xp glitch

XP cap per 10 mn (hour maybe ?) is real

T

TheReconJacob

Reaction score
Sin$
after some time, Xp is not given for a little moment, maybe it's the same for the reward xp glitch

XP cap per 10 mn (hour maybe ?) is real
I seemed to notice this when doing the reset award glitch with the selling to 3 shops one. After a while it would show me complete the award and I stay on the same xp

DJ LEIGHTON

DJ LEIGHTON

Music Producer | Xbox Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a tip. If your in a building and it keeps you upstairs, you can jump on edges to get out :smile:

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think there's another spot like a block away from the butcher, I was selling animal parts and leaving the game repeatedly doing the exp glitch and almost every lobby had a pile of bodies of cops and couldn't see where they were shooting them from. I snuck in a few times and looted them without getting shot , seems they were killing the cops as they were climbing the ladder. Anyone know anything about this?

W

Weigel21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably were on the roof shooting the cops in the head as the climbed the ladder and were squatting down so they didn't show on the radar.

A

Alphaba412

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that's the rooftop across from ladder... was d ou ing it last night until another player killed me... I'm like dang cant do nothing online in peace... smh

Camswe

Camswe

Reaction score
Sin$
Have they patched xp from killing cops ?

Still the same up to 15 if near top of ladder, not amazing xp but still do able here to get your wanted and 1000 kills.

be warned lots of people are doing this and better off finding a new lobby than trying with someone else there

Qui Gon

Qui Gon

Strongest creature on Earth
Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think this is better than the Kill them all, rinse and repeat method?

S

SkeetSkeetSkeet

Reaction score
Sin$
If a spot is found where you can use your knife within a building to kill the lawmen, this would be golden.
I found the spot in the op was cumbersome to get steady shots on the lawmen.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If a spot is found where you can use your knife within a building to kill the lawmen, this would be golden.
I found the spot in the op was cumbersome to get steady shots on the lawmen.
Yep, I’m going to look around today to see if I can find a building or area to “ trap” law men and be able to control the numbers so only 2 come in at once or something, knife kills and executions are the best wouldn’t do it another way... started off with the roof top and ranked up once in like 30 mins , others players came etc..... then I ran around by the boats with a knife smartly by ducking in ally’s and separating the law, then I would take down 2 at a time. I managed to stay alive for about 20 mins and ranked up twice.
If you execute law with the knife you get 25 xp a kill, it’s very fast and I must say it’s very enjoyable to do with a friend so you can run around Rambo style together .... need to find a nice spot to exploit

T

Tamynese16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi for this Just need to go here :
1543808537-15438085141683349882019277391564.jpg

At St Denis
After this do thé glitch for wallbreach already use for n*** skin glitch.

After this your are on the house but invincible and you can kill enemy on this spot ! Do headshot and challenge with thé cops !

Is this wall breach patched? I can’t get in anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register