• Thread starter Matty Boi
  • Start date
  • Views 7,488
M

Matty Boi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know a easy way to get host of a pub mw2 game without force hosting?

????????????

xMasteRxSaMx

xMasteRxSaMx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easiest way is to search with a few people with which u know u have a better host than, then invite more ppl into the game without letting it merge lobbies, and it will likely give u host rather than the people joining. I always get host this way for some reason so if it doesnt work maybe ur host isnt good enough

Amuze

Amuze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a really good connection to become host. My friends have around fifty meg so it is hard for me to ever get host. As the poster above said going in large group is your best option, but if it merges lobbies back out and try again.

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Make Sure your NAT is open.
2. Just Stay in the game and eventually you will be host.

Tyzer

Tyzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Get Beastly Connection ( Not needed for 2/3/4)
2. Start a Locked Lobby ( You can find out how to do this by searching the site )
3. Then Get Your Friends To Leave
4. Then You Will Be The Host, Unless your connection is too bad.. like mine :wink:

T

TheONeAndOnly17

Reaction score
Sin$
Best way, after you have played a couple games back out and look for a new lobby....
when your waiting for a lobby invite people off your recent players as fast as you can so you dont get thrown into another lobby with a host already....

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Good connection and start with 4-5 people in your party, best thing for ya.

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
if u have a full party of 6 people and ur the lobby leader and u start the game and the lobby doesnt merge you will almost always be host unless some1 just has crazy good connection and if it merges then just back out and try again. not 100% but this usually works for me

-Quagmire

-Quagmire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a really good connection to become host. My friends have around fifty meg so it is hard for me to ever get host. As the poster above said going in large group is your best option, but if it merges lobbies back out and try again.
I have the worst connection ever!!
i can only hold 4 people in a private match

M

MrDeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could get a connection like mine and be host every game.

But realistically you only need like 6mbps to have a good chance of being host all the time.

If your connection is really slow even if you did get host people would back out because of lag then next time your in the lobby it'll merge and you'd lose host.

Top Bottom
Login
Register