What's new

Discussion Easy way to complete 1st gen challenges?

• Thread starter Th3-Chronikk
  • Start date
  • Views 742
Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am in need of some advice to complete these challenges. Shotgun and 40mm cannon. Any ideas? I suck with the 40 mm I am only about a quarter of the way through the titan kills needed

alexandr645

alexandr645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am in need of some advice to complete these challenges. Shotgun and 40mm cannon. Any ideas? I suck with the 40 mm I am only about a quarter of the way through the titan kills needed

Play attrition mode!
is gonna be more easy for the 200 enemy kills and the 50 titans,
dont worry for win or lose, play for use the titan...

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Just keep aiming for critical hits. It makes a huge difference for those titan kills.

As far the shotgun goes, you have to remember its by no means a ranged weapon. That means running out in the open or on a roof-top will just get you killed. Stick to buildings and you'll rack up kills.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$
Play attrition mode!
is gonna be more easy for the 200 enemy kills and the 50 titans,
dont worry for win or lose, play for use the titan...
I have about half of the enemy kills. I play attrition about 90% of the time I play it's just the titan kills that's challenging 
Just keep aiming for critical hits. It makes a huge difference for those titan kills.

As far the shotgun goes, you have to remember its by no means a ranged weapon. That means running out in the open or on a roof-top will just get you killed. Stick to buildings and you'll rack up kills.
Good tips, thanks.

alexandr645

alexandr645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, you can use this cass:
I think that this can help you to use for more time the titan...
  • 40mm MOD: Burst Fire (3 round bursts and 9 more shots)
  • Tactical Ability: Vortex Shield (You can make a little damage in the titan enemy (more easy to kill))
  • Ordnance: Multi-Target Missile System
  • Tier 1: Dash Quickcharger (for run while your CORE Ability charge)
  • Tier 2: Core Extender (More damage for more time)

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$
Also, you can use this cass:
I think that this can help you to use for more time the titan...
  • 40mm MOD: Burst Fire (3 round bursts and 9 more shots)
  • Tactical Ability: Vortex Shield (You can make a little damage in the titan enemy (more easy to kill))
  • Ordnance: Multi-Target Missile System
  • Tier 1: Dash Quickcharger (for run while your CORE Ability charge)
  • Tier 2: Core Extender (More damage for more time)
Awesome, I'll try this out next time I play

Elle

Elle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Titanclass I always use might help with this challenge.

• 40mm Extended Mags
  • Titan: Stryder
  • Tactical: Electric Smoke
  • Ordinance: Cluster Missile
  • Tier 1: Fast Auto Loader
  • Tier 2: Survivor
As for explaining these choices I'll start with how the weapon seems to work. In my eyes, it's terrible at dealing with shields. Absolutely horrible. Which is why you have electric Smoke and a cluster missile. Dash into the guy and pop the smoke and cluster missile, then a dash or two back away from him so you dont get damaged, and his shields will be down, plus a large chunk of his health. Now just keep dashing around him shooting him with the gun. The cluster missile really should be your best friend in this, (hence fast auto loader) because it's the easiest way to take down an enemies shields, unless you have the arc cannon (an amazing gun, I might add). Survivor mainly because you don't want to get a guy to 5% and then have to eject/blow up.

As for game types: campaign. It won't make you a better player, but most of them are new to the game, and hence, suck.

For the shotgun, I'd advise checking out Sandy Ravages shotgun class video. Essentially it boils down to using Stim.

ColdK1ller86

ColdK1ller86

4d 79 20 4e 61 6d 65 20 49 73 20 53 69 6d 6f 6e
Reaction score
Sin$
Only use the 40mm cannon dont use any ordinance as it only counts if the final hit before the titan is doomed was from the 40mm cannon this goes for all titan weapon challenges thats how i have done it so far and im now about to be G5

Top Bottom
Login
Register