Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Easy way for Ray Gun in Nazi Zombies

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Nazi Zombies' started by DispisedPenguin, Dec 28, 2008 with 26 replies and 63,443 views.

1. DispisedPenguin

DispisedPenguin Getting There

Ratings:
    I was snooping around on se7ensins and google, and I read that there was an easy way to get the Ray Gun from the mystery box in Nazi Zombies. Can anyone clarify?

2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Its just pure luck, or maybe some complex algorithm

3. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    I've heard, you walk into the help room backwards (no-one can be in there) open the box, (you're still backwards) and while its choosing, run around the pillars in front of you two times. When it stops, turn around, and there should be your ray gun.

At least thats what most of my FL peeps says :tongue:
    I keep getting a bunch of BS by one friend whos
    addiceted to this game. He says, I'm getting a
    gun, don't come in here. I go in anyways to piss
    him off.

5. br3r bear

br3r bear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    <_<<_<<_<

/\/\
    ya thats a bit....stooooopid C(-_-)D
    __| |__
    | |
    | | | |
    |_| |_|
    | |
    __| |__
    | _/\ __ |
    | | | |
    __|_| |_|__
    |___ | |___ | [[Sorry it was an experiment i got carried away with....TEEHEE]]:thumbup:

ya I read and and got confirms that if u open it on a certain shade of gold it will get u ray gun or flamethrower. the reports said it always worked 8/10 or more every time they tried ...obviously...10 times:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

6. pinstr

pinstr Getting There

Ratings:
    thats awsome so pretty mutch when the ? mark turns glod press X

7. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
  8. Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    There is no proof...Any gun that you get is luck..The game has a special way it works w/ the guns..There is no way to get a gun that you want! Any other thing that you hear is just bs

9. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Me and my friends got FOUR ray guns IN A ROW! Though, it's just luck :tongue:.

10. Secretagentbob

Secretagentbob Newbie

Ratings:
    i heard if the question marks on it are gold and you open it u get the ray gun
    :mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

11. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If the ? marks are in gold you get a good gun. Well that is how it was in the old nazi zombie not the new one.

12. evilandy0

evilandy0 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The gold question mark DOESN'T work.

13. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Getting There

Ratings:
    I am pretty sure it is just a matter of chance.

BUT, I have heard that right when the Quesiton Marks on the box are at their brightest shade of gold, when you open the box, you will get a good weapon.
    -I don't know how this would work on Veruckt because the shades move rather quickly.

14. MaFiA SNiiP3Zz

MaFiA SNiiP3Zz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah when it turns gold you have to get it bang on that so you have to press x just before and there is proof check youtube like 50 videos silly people.

15. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Contributor

Ratings:
    It got patched... works with the "XX" thing though..

16. bigtimer5

bigtimer5 Newbie

Ratings:
  17. Deffect47cgh

Deffect47cgh Newbie

Ratings:
    I seen this topic and had to reply.

The random weapon box is not all that complex. It runs on the simplest algorithm.
    You have heard that stopping on gold will get you a better gun then on silver. Well thats true, for the most part. The guns are placed under the map, in a specific order.

Every time the ? color changes a different gun is place in what i'm going to call the start box.

At the begging of the round the gun always starts on the same. If you count the # of guns, then match the beats of the ? with the guns. Now count how many guns cycle upon opening. To find the gun you want. You have to first use the algorithm given to find the gun order.

The reason gold ? = good weapon is because the cycle was "purposely" made to where the beats match up when opening. So if you open "perfectly" on Gold, the gun you grab will be on and even beat (gold=even, silver=odd). Not all guns on an even beat are good but the Laser, Flamethrower,and large Deployables are.

If anyone wants to try and match the algorithm with the weapons, you'll need a stop watch. Now ill tell you how to do this.

1.figure out the exact time (to the milesec) how long the transition from/to silver/gold
    2.figure out the exact ammount of guns in the box
    3.figure out the exact time (to the milesec) it takes to complete a cycle (from 1st gun and back)
    4.This is the annoying part. Use the stop watch to determine when the cycles complete and open to get the 1st weap. then again for the second,etc...

If you do this, then please tell me ,my gamertag is Dragon47cgh

• Like Like x 1
  18. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Contributor

Ratings:
    One thing, the weapons are not stored under the map. Aside from that, you seem to be rather right. They've since changed the algorithm.

19. Deffect47cgh

Deffect47cgh Newbie

Ratings:
    if you get out you can see them

apparently i cant edit, so DOUBLE POST:

They have NEVER changed the Algorithm and they cant without making you buy a new disc.

lol, didn't know if i dub posted that would happen

20. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Contributor

Ratings:
    They certainly can. It's called a patch. It can totally change code, such as an algorithm.
    I've been under that map with noclip, there is definitely nothing under it.