• Views 9,018
ImodWaW10th65

ImodWaW10th65

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wtf i never got this from anydown load

Right click.. 'Replace File'

Replace with the code_post_gfx.ff you downloaded earlier..

T

TaylorAitken

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh It Dosent Work For Me Either When I Start It Up And Try The Tactical Things And I Done Everything Youy Said :/
Is This For Online Co-op Campaign Aswel As Zombies ?

XxGetHackedxX

XxGetHackedxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wtf i never got this from anydown load

Right click.. 'Replace File'

Replace with the code_post_gfx.ff you downloaded earlier..
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OYDS1G30

Yeh It Dosent Work For Me Either When I Start It Up And Try The Tactical Things And I Done Everything Youy Said :/
Is This For Online Co-op Campaign Aswel As Zombies ?

use this code_post_gfx

and yes it is

I took a stock ISO, I made sure everything was A-OK in AGBX360, I then extracted the default.xex, put in the new code ff file, and then injected the default.xex that was extracted, then did the hotswap.

use this code_post

T

TaylorAitken

Reaction score
Sin$
Once I Have Done It And HotSwapped Do I GoTo Cooperative Campaign, Xbox Live Private Match Then Select My Map With Friends Then Do The Code In Game ?

I

i hate people

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is JDownloader the same as uTorrent? also is the step 2 the iso?
and last question if i take the magnet off my disk drive can i put it back lol

Edit: what do you mean copy and paste in these links i thought i was supposed to download them... i feel stupid lol

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a JTAG so is all i need the Code_post_gfx.ff and a patched default.xex also i don't have a TitleUpdate is tht needed?

Great tutorial, nice to see a 2010'er(Don't take that offensively) that ISN'T a leech. Thanks for contributing to the site.
:smile:
Dude you joined 2 days before 2010 so what you talking about? also nice tut.

I

IIIVIPESIII

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey sorry for my noobish questions but what is the differance between "UFO MODE" and "NOCLIP MODE".

P

pate10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i have a question. when i put all the links in the downloader it has the two gfx things that dont show up on the next picture you have

C

cltmlt1

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you use any COD WaW ISO with the code_post you have in this post? or do i need to edit some things if i dont use yours? And umm.. Does this actually work? anyone tried it this way?

I

i hate people

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you use any COD WaW ISO with the code_post you have in this post? or do i need to edit some things if i dont use yours? And umm.. Does this actually work? anyone tried it this way?

you can you any code_post he jsut has one that he uses.

im downloading right now

and i have a question does this work for all maps? just wondering since the tut for button was only on verruckt

Energy

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop adding back the game download the links, I removed them because they're warez.

I

IIIVIPESIII

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey when i downloaded the iso i only got the dvd file with the iso, and i have windows xp.

D

DBMxJTizWezzy

Reaction score
Sin$
hey i am new to this and you put download this ontop of pic 1 and the cwawd file isent there to copy and paste?help please my gt is DBM xJT izWezzy

it says if you already have the iso here is the code post i dont have the iso / part 1-7 please help me out......... Xbox gt is DBM xJT iz Beast

Top Bottom
Login
Register