What's new

Patched *EASY* UNLIMITED MONEY AFTER PATCH ON RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2!!(RED DEAD ONLINE GLITCHES)

• Thread starter Silent Nine
  • Start date
  • Views 3,775
Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

My Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCblFTc6g9DIzwvWXp5VZSGw
-Text Tutorial-
1st - Get any animal(IT CAN BE ANY RANK)

2nd - Get 3 people and have your friend join your game.

3rd - Go into a stable join someone that is not in your game and then wait till your screen flashes white then join your friend that was in your game previously. Then accept the alert and join your friend again.

4th - Repeat and repeat and repeat!! After you are done duplicating your animals you can sell them.

5th - YOU ARE DONE GOOD JOB!!

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried it on xbox don't work mate it gives you the error but just puts you back in the stables with the stable options unless I'm missing something....just tried the new solo way too and that also don't work on xbox

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Should work on all platforms, this is basically how i did my solo version video last night, You don't need 3 friends you just need two other people you can join. Only thing i think people don't realize is this is going to cause the solo lobbies to be patched which is why i didn't post how to do it :/ oh well time to look for another solo lobby method.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
The unlimited sell using script probably means everybody got their fill.
That's why nobody interested in other methods for now.
But thanks for sharing

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Report the thread, apparently the mods keep on rejecting my reports. This doesn’t work at all.

Top Bottom
Login
Register