What's new

Discussion Easy Ultimate Sacrifice

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
How can you get a easy ultimate sacrifice these days since the private match glitch doesn't work and you cant get them with a partner in FFA?

G

Givesmewings8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or if you dont want to get it legitly, like it seems nobody is doing anymore =/. Do your best to get a huge group of friends and go into deam death and one is bound to be on the other team. then comunicate with them via text or something.

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I have tried to do that with my friend with the farming in Domination but we always get on the same teams anyway to bypass that so we can be on different teams all the time?

G

Givesmewings8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VMAN said:
Okay I have tried to do that with my friend with the farming in Domination but we always get on the same teams anyway to bypass that so we can be on different teams all the time?

The only way is to get a huge loby of friends or just random people together then join. It has to be enough so that one or more is forced to be on the other team. Then you contact that person.

ALSO try joining a match, and having your friend join the "session in progress" if your team is full he will be placed on the other team, and voila!

Thank if I helped / Pm me if you have more questions so I get back to you faster!

Top Bottom
Login
Register