Not open for further replies.
X

xkingthugx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.Get into a modded challenge lobby.
2.wait for game to start.
3.Spam dpad up till no "exp points" are shown usually 30sec-1minute.(doesnt matter about waiting for challenge text)
4.quit game.
5.you got all titles/emblems/challenges/etc.

I can show a video tutorial if someone invites me.(up to you if you want me to post a video tutorial)

Found By xkingthugx

Please THANK me if I helped you.

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, why don't you go ahead and show a video.

X

xkingthugx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont got no jtag -.-, if i did i would have made a video -.- by now

G

getlow

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
xkingthugx said:
1.Get into a lobby.
2.start game.
3.Spam dpad up till no "exp points" are shown usually 30sec-1minute.(doesnt matter about waiting for challenge text)
4.quit game.
5.you got all titles/emblems/challenges/etc.

I can show a video tutorial if someone invites me.(up to you if you want me to post a video tutorial)

Found By xkingthugx

Please THANK me if I helped you.
facepalm.jpg

X

xkingthugx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
stfu i tried this and it works...i try to help this forum get shorter modded games but all you do is flame me and not try it...

X

xkingthugx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xmodguyx said:
Ill try it when the new patches come out
i think someone has come up with a patch(test).if you want to see if it works pm me.

S

Stormy C1oud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xkingthugx said:
i think someone has come up with a patch(test).if you want to see if it works pm me.

They need you why????:huh:

D

DesecratedSoul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i guess u gotta have a flashed xbox yes?:huh:

X

xkingthugx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OmgitsJustice said:
i guess u gotta have a flashed xbox yes?:huh:
its a jtaged xbox that is needed.

Stormy C1oud said:
The file hasn't been relesed to the public as it is a test.The file needs a unbanned jtag owned(our jtags are banned)

rei ubangmi

rei ubangmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stormy C1oud said:

Maybe because Modguy doesn't have the patched XeX and if he has it, then he would be able to begin hosting lobbies again?......

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
xkingthugx said:
stfu i tried this and it works...i try to help this forum get shorter modded games but all you do is flame me and not try it...

You don't fully explain anything in your tut. all your tut. tells me is if i go into any multiplayer lobby and sit around and press up on the d pad all my challenges will be unlocked.

rei ubangmi

rei ubangmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Grif99 said:
You don't fully explain anything in your tut. all your tut. tells me is if i go into any multiplayer lobby and sit around and press up on the d pad all my challenges will be unlocked.

No disrespect to you, but i'm sure anyone who has been here for as long as you have should be able to gather the rest of the information needed. You have to know about the whole Challenge lobby... Just with that knowledge you should know that he means when you are in a Modded Challenge Lobby if you continue to press up on the D-Pad you will unlock all the challenges faster rather than waiting for them all to come slowly as they do now

X

xkingthugx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Grif99 said:
okay you can do that if you want to,im not stopping you.
if you are that much of a queef to not know that this is a tutorial on how to finish a challenge game in a minute by looking at the title of this thread then you shouldn't be on se7ensins

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
rei ubangmi said:
No disrespect to you, but i'm sure anyone who has been here for as long as you have should be able to gather the rest of the information needed. You have to know about the whole Challenge lobby... Just with that knowledge you should know that he means when you are in a Modded Challenge Lobby if you continue to press up on the D-Pad you will unlock all the challenges faster rather than waiting for them all to come slowly as they do now

Obviously I know that you had to be in a modded lobby to do this..If you've been here long enough you'll learn that you can never expect people to know anything and if you want to write a proper tutorial you need to at least put in the absolute basics.

xkingthugx said:
okay you can do that if you want to,im not stopping you.
I just wanted challenge lobbies to be faster,and instead i get flamed.:frown:

I'm sure you have good intentions and I'm not flaming you, I'm just saying you need to elaborate.

X

xkingthugx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Grif99 said:
If you've been here long enough you'll learn that you can never expect people to know anything and if you want to write a proper tutorial you need to at least put in the absolute basics.

I'm sure you have good intentions and I'm not flaming you, I'm just saying you need to elaborate.
I have tested this before the patch and it worked just fine. what makes you think its not gonna work...

rei ubangmi

rei ubangmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Grif99 said:
Obviously I know that you had to be in a modded lobby to do this..If you've been here long enough you'll learn that you can never expect people to know anything and if you want to write a proper tutorial you need to at least put in the absolute basics.

Touch, didn't really think about that when I posted that

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
xkingthugx said:
I have tested this before the patch and it worked just fine. what makes you think its not gonna work...

*Sigh* I didn't say it won't work. I clearly said that I think if you want this to help people you could of taken the extra ten seconds and wrote things out. But it doesn't matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register