• Thread starter Cod_king757
  • Start date
  • Views 33,022
DjOpzNick

DjOpzNick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this today and did not work with my script idk if something to do with update had to change to 260 and that works for solo and multiplayer and I also done it without the script using the armageddon and rewind didn't use the slide but brought a arcane core and was god mode all the way through even the alien and traps and I did this with my 5 year old son on split screen ... just what I've learnt 2 day

AoD Zero

AoD Zero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Arcane core does not get rid of got mode. Traps still can't hurt you at all, what screws it up is the slide and Rewinding after god mode. Then after that, traps and fire, can down you. So don't rewind after god mode, and be careful near the slide.

S

StormShadow804

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Tryed today 270 did not work and threw the transponder same with 260 however 260 worked when i tryed with armageddon

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works on Xbox One, did it first try on round 6 with the transponder. Pretty easy timing now.

DjOpzNick

DjOpzNick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Deffo not patched timing changed again now on solo ?! Idk why is it the game or my setup god knows ...

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha this was twice as dumb as the last god mode. Not even the aliens for the boss fight can kill you!:roflmao::roflmao: Keep it up, man!:smile:

Blunts216

Blunts216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They just added an update, max rank for zombies is 420 now I believe. And this glitch still works!

D

Dan Corsa

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep worked for me last night also after the 1.10 update. I will never get upto 400 lol

Haha this was twice as dumb as the last god mode. Not even the aliens for the boss fight can kill you!:roflmao::roflmao: Keep it up, man!:smile:

Which glitch stops alien damage?

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep worked for me last night also after the 1.10 update. I will never get upto 400 lol

Which glitch stops alien damage?
This one did for me. The last god mode worked on everything but the aliens.

Top Bottom
Login
Register